Chapter 1

"Deku, fall back, retreat!"

"Aizawa-Sensei, I can't do that."

"The hell you cant! Fall back, Deku! I know you're the new symbol of peace, but you need to retreat!"

"If I can save at least one more person with my life..."

"Deku!"

"That is a sacrifice I am willing to make."

"Guys, something terrible is going to happen!"

"Come on, Midorya, I'm sure you're paranoid."

"Deku knew! He knew something bad was going to happen when none of us did! Don't you think that's suspicious?!"

"Uraraka, calm down, we will get to the bottom of this-!"

"Izuku Midorya, you are under arrest."

"W-What?!"

"It's best you remain silent."

"Guys, what's going on?!"

"I'm sorry, Midorya..."

"Villainy?! You think I'm a villain??"

"What else would you call these notebooks, that explains every weakness on every quirk and person you've come across?"

"Quirk research! There's a way to counter all of these weaknesses anyways!"

"How am I still alive? I thought I poisoned myself in prison..."

"Perhaps its a time-loop?"

"How far can I push this?"

"What should I call this?"

"...In the last run, they accused me of being a villain and using my notebooks to do so, right?"

"Why don't I show them what a real villain can do when pushed to the edge?"

"All Might is down! All Might is down!"

"What are we going to do?! Thirteen is incapacitated, and Aizawa sensei is unconscious!"

"Todoroki's got bad frostbite, Asui's gone into hibernation, Mineta drowned in the shipwreck area, and Bakugos palms are cut open, he can't use his quirk!"

"It took fifteen more loops for me to get this far. I'd call that a success."

An alarm blared through a green-haired males subconscious, and he groaned, lifting his head off of his studying desk, a sheet of paper sticking to it.

Izuku swiped the paper off of the left side of his face and ran a hand down his features, exhaling deeply before looking around. "...this is farther back than I remember." He murmured lowly, looking at the calendar on the wall. "Beginning of summer...that doesn't help."

He moved back in his chair, standing up and stretching. "Which loop is this...." He pulled open a drawer in his desk and lifted a thick folder from it, placing it on the desk. Several photos spilled out of the folder, of differentiating circumstances, and he grimaced, before pulling out some stapled paper. "Seventy-three, seventy four....it's the seventh fifth loop."

Izuku rubbed his eyes, raising a hand and counting down from three on his fingers. "Three, two, one..."

"Izuku, honey, I'm going to head to work!" Izuku poked his head out of his bright room, smiling at the sound of his mother's voice. It was a plus from the villainous run he did last time.

'It won't hurt too much to tamper with the time loop this time, right?'

He went downstairs and pulled his mother into a hug. "I'll see you later, mom. Before you go, did you eat breakfast?"

Later that day, Izuku looked at the news, expecting to see the crash that happened every day.

"Three cars intersected, one of which got the most damage...we aren't sure of what injuries may occur..."

Well, this was new.

But it wasn't welcome.

"Mom!"

"A woman in the incident passed away...bystanders are confirming that this was the cause of a villain gone rampant."

Izuku witnessed the figure of a hero getting caught up with paparazzi while the villain slunk under a sewer cap.

His blood boiled under his skin, and he practically launched himself towards the kitchen, fumbling with the drawers.

"Mom, I'm not- I can't- you can't die on me!" He said while pulling out a large kitchen knife, positioning it between his ribs.

And thus, Time Loop 76 made its cue.