An Author's Note, so sorry!

Hey guys, Author here!

Sorry for not getting a chapter posted last week! There won't be one this week either. Sad, I know.

However! The reason for that is because I have been devising a plot that's just loose enough to insert practically anything and still get away with it while also holding an actual timeline to the story. I've been doing some story building, dealing with life, getting through high school, et cetera.

I will try to make the next chapter pretty long for you guys, now that I'm most of the way done with character and story building. I believe I've said this previously, but if not, I'll say it once more. The story happened due to an idea somebody had in a discord server about time looping Deku. And my brain thought, 'Timeloop AU, but throw in literally everything else in there as well because I can, and this won't get big.'

And then, whoopsy daisy, an arm of you guys just crawled out of your goblin caves, and all of a sudden, I'm a mother of fanfiction children.

I have no regrets, though. You all are fantastic, and I love you so much.

Quick disclaimer here: Izuku will not end up in a romantic relationship with anybody in this story in the main timeline. There will be times that he has memories of timelines where he is dating somebody, and there will be times when Izuku has flashbacks of when he dates somebody. But he will not end up in a romantic nor a sexual relationship with anyone in the main timeline.

That said: I am a multi-shipper. There will be multiple people in those flashbacks, a different person very few times. Because I don't give a fuck. If you're going to get pressed about something about ships, people that ship Eri with anyone just...no.

If you have a problem with whom he dates in the past timelines, you are free to leave. I will not be changing the ships because somebody can't accept the fact that other ships exist and are valid.

Have fun, stay safe, drink water, eat food, take your meds if you need them! Cassimonkey007, out!