The girl who knew too much

Drina POV

We just got a call from Lydia telling us to meet her at school why I don't know.
It's like midnight.
"It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here. And you told me to call you if there's a dead body."
"You found a dead body?"
"Not yet."
""Not yet"? What do you mean "not yet"? Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body."
"Oh, no, I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on."
"How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body."

"Guys. I found the dead body." Scott says as we see a body on the school sign.

that day at school Stiles and I are now watching dad as he's talking to police people and he's trying to get me to hear them.
We were doing good.... Till dad saw us.
"Excuse me. Hey! Hey, hey, hey. Back it up. I know what you're thinking. I know you've got all these ideas about patterns and people dying in threes..."
"Dad, murdered, okay? Sacrificed, actually."
"I've got half the state, including the FBI, coming in on this. They're not getting away with killing one of our own."
"Dad, they killed Tara. You know, how many times  she help us with our math homework when we had to wait at the station for you?"
"I know honey. Ok we're going to solve this. Now you two back to class."
With that he walked away and we went to class.

Literature class. Yay.
"Idioms, analogies, metaphors, and similes, all tools the writer uses to tell their story. Lydia, I wasn't aware you had so many hidden talents."
Miss blake stops seeing Lydia drawing the tree.. again.
"You and every guy I've ever dated."
"Oh, um, well, that was an idiom, by the way. Idioms are something of a secret to the people who know the language or the culture. They're phrases that only make sense if you know key words. Saying "jump the gun" is meaningful only if you know about the starting gun in a race, or a phrase like "seeing the whole board."
"Like Chess."
"That's right, Stiles. Do you play?"
"No our father does."
I finished for him from behind my brother.
"Hey Drina do you think you can get Ethan to meet with us?"
Scott asked.
"Uh yeah maybe. Why?"
"The druids are emissaries, right? So what if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas?"
"Okay, first of all, I cannot believe that we've gotten to the point where a sentence like "what if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas?" Actually makes sense to me Second of all, we're gonna have a huge problem getting to Ethan."
"Aiden. Ever since they came back their always together."
"How are we gonna separate them?" Stiles asked as we all got an idea and turned around to Lydia.
"What now."

And now Aiden is taken care of.

"Why are you even talking to me? I helped kill your friend. How do you know I'm not gonna kill another one?"
Ethan said as we are on the stairs talking.
"Is he looking at me? Are you threatening me? You know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to break off an extra large branch of Mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking."
"Ok Stiles stop." I said pushing him back against the wall trying to to hit him too hard.
"Ethan We're talking to you because I know that you didn't want to kill Boyd. And I think that if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again." I said looking at him.
"You don't know what we owe them, especially Deucalion. We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him. We weren't alphas."
"What were you?"
"Omegas."
"In actual wolf packs, omegas are the scapegoat, the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack."
"So you and your brother were, like, the bitches of the pack?" Stiles says from next to Scott.
"Something like that."
"What happened?"
"They were killers. I mean, people talk about us as monsters. Well, they were the ones who gave us the reputation. And our Alpha was the worst of them."
"Why didn't you guys just fight back? Form voltron wolf, you know? Kick everyone's asses?"
"We couldn't, we didn't know how to control it back then."
"Duecalion taught you."
"And then, we fought. We took down the whole pack, one-by-one. And by the time we got to our Alpha, he was begging for his life. And we tore him apart. Literally."
"What about your emissary? They're all dead? Kali and Ennis' too?" Scott asked.
"All of them except for Deucalion's." "You mean Morrell?"
As we asked that he got a sharp pain in his chest.
"Ah!"
"What? What's wrong? Are you hurt?"
"No Aiden."
With that we ran to find Aiden and Cora fighting in the locker room.
"Aiden, stop! Stop! Stop!"
Lydia is shouting at him.
He has a weight over his head as Scott and Ethan grabbed him while Stiles and I ran to a knocked out Cora with blood coming from her head.
"You can't do that!"
"She came at me!"
"Doesn't matter!Kali gave Derek until the next full moon. You can't touch him or her."
"Guys she's pretty hurt." As I said that she woke up and I pulled her up.
"You ok?"
I asked as she's cleaning the blood off.
"I'll heal."
"Do you realize how suicidally crazy that was? What were you thinking going after them?" Stiles says as we are looking at her.