De-Void

Drina Pov

Ok wasn't asleep for much longer because I got a call from dad saying they have Stiles cornered at the loft so Ethan and I got on his bike and speed off.

We got there and I ran upstairs with Ethan behind me as I saw Argent pulling a gun on Stiles with dad about to shoot Argent.
"Put it down."
"D dad he's going to shoot me." Stiles said now playing the innocent card.
"Argent put it down." I shouted walking over putting my K bar to his neck.
"Shoot me!" Stiles yelled at us.
"Shut up!" I looked at him with anger and my eyes flashed purple.
He smiled proudly.
"Everyone stop! This is what he wants.This is exactly what he wants." Allison said as I put the knife down and looked at Stiles.
"Not exactly. I was kind of hoping Scott would be here. But I'm glad you all have your guns out."
"Why?" As I said that the ninjas showed up.
"Because you're not here to kill me. You're here to protect me."
With that Stiles backedup to the middle of us with Dad and Argent in the front shooting at 4 with Derek, Allison and I ready to fight the others.
As we're about to fight Scott and Kira got there and the ninjas disappeared. Along with Stiles.
Ethan had to go home so I rode with dad home in slight silence.
"A Wolverine. That's what I am." I looked at dad as he drove.
"That's good to hear. I've started writing down the details of what the eyes mean. The different colors." He pulled out a notebook like mine and I looked through it before taking the pen and wrote down, "Purple=Wolverine."
"So what is a wolverine?" He asked me with a smile.
"Basically an alpha but with purple eyes. I don't have all the details yet."
"Alright. How come he looked at you proudly?"
"Because the Nogitsune wanted to take control of me for my power but I wouldn't let it."
"How come? I mean I know why but what made you tell him no?"
"Because I know you have enough going on with Stiles and the FBI. I didn't want to add to that by being possessed too."
He looked down for a second and back up as he drove.
"You know about that?"
"I do Dad. And I understand why you didn't tell us, don't like it but understand it." I gave him a sweet smile.
"Thanks Honey. Hey what if after all this we take a little vacation? You, me and Stiles go somewhere on our list." He smiled happily at me now going to a better topic.
"Sounds perfect." I smiled back as he pulled into the driveway and shut the car off.
I got out with my satchel and he hugged me, the type of hug dad does when he's tired and stressed. I hugged back and went on my toes to kiss his cheek before leading him inside the house locking the door.
I went upstairs and kissed cyclone good night before passing out.

*Ring Ring Ring* I heard my phone go off waking me up.
"Yeah?" I sat up answering it.
"Drina we found Stiles get to my house now." It's Scott.
"On my way Mr Alpha." I hung up and got dressed in my black jeans with Roses on them and dark purple crop top with my leather jacket. Threw my hair in a braid, put on my boots, grabbed my bag and ran out the door to Scott's house as I see Deaton putting duck tape on my brother's mouth to make him shut up.

I walked over to Scott and Deaton talking with Lydia.
"But if we don't figure out something soon, we're going to need to find a better place to keep him. I think we're grossly underestimating the danger here. He might be paralyzed, but it still feels like he's got us right in the palm of his hand."

I looked over as Melissa is fixing him up.
He started fake crying and she took the tape off. "Stiles?"
"Really, Melissa? I shed one tear? That's all it takes? Come on. You can't crumble that easily. How are you going to hold up when Scott knows the truth?"
"What?"
"When he finds out why his dad really left? You know he overheard it, right? You had no idea. You called Stilinski right after it happened. You didn't tell Scott, but you told the Sheriff. Hmm. But Stiles heard it like he hears everything. But you want to know why he never told Scott? Because he knew that Scott would never forgive you. He knew how much he would hate you."
She looked angry and scared at the same time.
"Don't listen to him Melissa. He's just playing tricks like always." I walked over and she left as I kneeled down in front of him.
"Feeling confident today little sister? I was very happy to see you control yourself a little last night. The flash was very nice."
"Glad you approve now shut up so we can figure out how to kill you." Instead of putting the tape back on I decided to headbutt him knocking him out.

After some conversation we decided to call Peter for help in which he decided the best plan was to get in Stiles head and get him out of the Nogitsune. Thus maybe making 2 Stiles.
Peter lined up Scott's claws to Stiles and Lydia's necks getting ready to enter his head.
"What do we do if we find him?"
"You're going to have to guide him out somehow. Try to give him back control of his mind, his body."
"How?"
"Improvise."
With that they went in and about 20 minutes later they came back.
Stiles tore the tape off and started throwing up gaze and black blood and someone covered in gaze came up from the floor unwrapping himself to reveal my brother. Truly my twin brother Stiles.
We're happy for a second but then not because the other Stiles took Lydia.