Omega

Drina POV

"What the hell do you mean she's Missing!!!!!?!!" I yelled at Jameson the guy who was watching Lydia.
"I mean she's missing and I don't think you should be barking at me. Do you even work here?"
"Yes I do. Actually if you look at your papers, you'll see that my pay grade is higher than yours."
"Ok you two stop." Melissa said coming up with my dad.

"She's naked?"
"Yeah naked. She climbed out the window."
"This isn't good."
"Ok anything else to describe her?"
I went to say something when Stiles jumped up.
"5ft 3, green eyes and her hair is actually strawberry blonde." I just looked at him.
"Is that right?" Dad asked and Stiles nodded at him.
"Ok. What are you doing here?" Dad asked after pulling him over.
"Uh providing moral support?"
"Ok how about you moral support yourself home?"
"Yeah ok. Wait how come Drina doesn't have to leave?"
"Stiles I work here."
"Okkk." He said and left.
After asking some questions and finishing my shift at the hospital I went home to sleep and think. Mostly sleep.
I woke up the next day to hear on the radio that it's supposed to be down to 5 below tonight. This is not good we need to find Lydia now.
I got dressed in my winter jeans with boots, sweater, bomber jacket with hat and gloves.

When I got to school I saw Allison by her locker pulling out a dress?
"Really? He gets you a dress but can't text me back." I said leaning up against the lockers next to her.
"Well what was the text about?"
"I was asking him if he had my math book. Which he did."
She smiled laughing.
"Hi Drina."
"Hi Matt." I forgot his locker is next to Allison's.
"Nice dress." He said pointing to Allison's dress in her hands.
"Nice camera." She said back.
"Bye Drina." He said walking away but he stopped at took a picture of me with the flash on.
"Hey you left the flash on dumbass!" I shouted at him as he walked down the hall.
"He just took your picture."
"I know. But I don't like the flash on for headshots. It doesn't make it look good to me."
"I didn't know you knew stuff about cameras."
"I know enough. Now can we go to class?"
Before she answered I heard some girls talking across the hall.
"That's her. Her aunt did all those killings."
"Are you serious I sit next to her in math."
"Might want to switch seats."
I tapped her shoulder knowing that she was listening.
"Hey don't listen to them."
"I know. But it's hard. I feel like the new girl all over again."
"I know. come-on." I put my arm around her shoulder and we walked to class, well almost did. She broke off to meet Scott in secret. So I'm Juliet's and Romeo's best friend in this situation.

I was walking to my class when I saw Isaac. He's a friend of mine that went to a different school but he just transferred back.
"Hey Issac!" I said coming up next to him.
"Hey."
"You good? My dad told me about what happened at the graveyard last night."
"Yeah just a little freaked out."
"Alright. How's your dad?"
"You know dad."
I stopped him from walking and he turned to me.
"Hey when can I tell my dad about him. I don't like knowing that you're getting hurt and I can't do anything about it."
"Eventually I promise."
"Fine."
We walked to class and about halfway through I was called to the principals office.
"Drina could you give this sign up sheet to coach. We're planning a search party for Lydia tonight."
Dad asked handing me the paper.
"Sure."
I headed to the locker room and gave the paper to coach.
"Listen up! Their planning a search party for Lydia tonight. Anyone who wants to join sign up and you get a automatic A in my class." Coach said pinning the paper to the wall.

"Ok assholes!" I said walking into the locker room. Seeing them scramble to put on shirts and pants.
"If any of you even think that you can come on the search party and screw Lydia in the bushes. walk away now. Greenberg just go stand in the corner." I said moving my hand in the direction of the corner.
"Those who are going to sign up because you generally care for Lydia; Jackson even though you're denying it." I said looking at Jackson.
"Sign on up. But if any of you try anything, I will personally Skewer you on Rusty pikes! Got it?" I said walking around like a drill sergeant.
"Yes ma'am!" Is the response I got back.
"Good." And I left the room.