Monstrous

Drina POV

After almost being burned to death we went home and I showered before going to sleep.

I was asleep for about an hour before I heard my window open. My brain said"maybe it's Brett."
But he doesn't even know where I live.
Ugh.
I sat up and grab my dagger from under the mattress as some more assassins come in.

"Seriously? I just delt with you people an hour ago." I said dramatically and tired as I stabbed one guy and pushed him out the window.
"Agh!" One shouted as the went to stab me but I simply dodged and bit his arm snapping his neck and pushed him out the window.
I turned to the last one. He's a little bigger than me. Great....
"You wasted your energy on them. Bad mistake bitch."
He lunged to hit me but I Matrixed back grabbing the hairspray off my desk and sprayed him in the face.
"Ahhh!" He screamed in pain and I hit him with my phycology book knocking him out.
I reached over him and picked up cyclone before dumping his body out the window and laid in my bed falling asleep.

The next day I woke up to a dozen messages from Scott and some from Brett.
He and Lori were almost killed last night.
I got dressed in my ripped jeans and purple and gold dance shirt before running to the vet's office.
Also we think Meredith is the benefactor after my brother and Lydia were almost killed.

"Brett?" I said running in and he hugged me kissing my head.
"We're ok. All healed."
I sighed in relief and kissed him. "Thank God."
I broke the hug as Scott and Kira came in.
"Satomi, this is who I was telling you about." Kira said and she turned to Scott.
"I know who Scott macall is."
He nodded in shock and looked as Lori spoke.
"Are we safe here?"
I looked at Scott and he nodded.
"For now but I have a safer place for you all. For all of us."

We brought the whole pack to the argent warehouse and got them set up.
"Does argent know we brought them here?"
I asked Scott as they're getting settled.
"Uhh...." Before he could finish Brett ran out growling at argent who had a gun to him.
"Wait! Brett! This is his place!" Scott shouted as I grabbed Brett's arm and lead him back.
"Who is he?" He growled still protective.
"First calm down and he's a friend."
"Fine."
"Ok? Good puppy." I kissed his cheek and went to go back but he grabbed me by my waist pulling me close and kissed me deeply.
It lasted for a little bit before I broke the kiss with a gentle smile.
"It'll be ok."
He nodded and we went back to the group.
"They're coming for all of you. Especially you and Drina, Scott."
"We know. We know Lydia can get an answer out of Meridith. She just needs time."
Argent nodded.
Ok now we just get ready for crazy killers to come.

We set up the safe area for the young and old.
Got the lazers for security.
Derek and Brayden showed up with the guns and I sharpened my dagger.

"Drina we need to talk." Brett said coming over to me.
"About?"
"Us. I don't want either of us to die without getting it out there."
I looked at him.
"I liked you Drina. I like you a lot and I want you to be my girlfriend. We'll figure out the mate thing later but please be my girlfriend."
I smiled and set my dagger down and kissed him deeply as he put his arms around my waist pulling me close.
I broke the kiss with a smile.
"I really like you too Brett. And neither of us are going to die. I promise."
He smiled and kissed me again.

"Ok love birds that was sweet but break it up." Derek said coming over and I smiled before grabbing my dagger and we went over to Scott and the others.
"Am I the only one still hoping this is all just a false alarm? I mean, it's possible we could wait here all night and nothing happens. Right?" Kira said scared.
"Scott, Drina, you heard anything from Stiles or Lydia yet?"
"Lydia's still talking to Meredith. Stiles and Malia are headed to the lake house. They're trying to stop it." I said in response to Brayden while putting on my dagger.
"What if there is no stopping it? What if it doesn't end until we're all dead?" Lori said scared from next to satomi.

Derek looked at us all and spoke.
"Then let's send a message. Let's make something perfectly clear to anyone with a copy of that list. It doesn't matter if they're professional assassins, hunters, or an amateur who just picked up a gun. Anyone who thinks they can hunt and kill us for money, is gonna be put on another list. Our list. They get to be a name on our dead pool."
I smiled proudly and flashed my purple eyes.

"So Brett huh?" Derek said to me coming over.
"Yes big brother. Brett. And he makes me happy."
"I'm glad he does my love." He kissed my head and I smiled.
"Thanks Derek..." I was going to continue talking but the sweet moment was killed by a smoke grenade was thrown in the room.
"Everyone get down!"
And the fight began.
I broke out my claws and snarled flashing my purple eyes and fought.

The warehouse is filled with smoke and gun shots.
Cries in pain from wolf and humans are heard as we fought for our people.
Suddenly phones start beeping.
I kicked the guy off me and looked at his phone.
"All contracts terminated." Is on the text.
We won.
We won!