restraint

( ok this isn't completely close to this episode so please bear with me.)

Issac POV
    "Issac!" I turned to see Derek walking up to me.
"I need you to go find Drina she hasn't answered my texts or calls and I can't go right now. I gotta get something for you guys on the full moon." I nodded as he tossed me his car keys.
I got in his car and drove around with the window down so I could look for her scent. Her scent is a combo or lemon and amazing grace perfume which is very unique and easy to find.
I was driving when I got her scent and blood!? I hit the breaks and headed to the scent that lead me to the Hale house where I saw her passed out on the porch with blood on her arms.

"Oh my God! Drina, Drina come-on wake up." I was checking her pulse and patting her cheek to wake her up.
Nothing.
I picked her up and put her in the car and drove back to the den.
"Derek I found her!" I said carrying her in. Erika, Boyd and Derek turned to look me.
I placed her down on the table after Erika cleared the table.
"Her pulse is weak and the bite is infected." Derek said after taking her jacket off looking at her arm.
"What kind of bite is that?" I said looking closely at the bite.
"I don't know but I can't fix it and we can't take her to the hospital." Derek said with worry in his voice.
"Then who and where?"
"Deaton."
He picked her up, got in his car and drove away. Drina please be ok.

Drina POV
     I woke up feeling groggy and discombobulated to see that I'm laying on a metal table.
"Doc she's waking up." I sat up seeing Derek and Dr. Deaton walking toward me.
"Ugh what happened?"
I said as Derek handed me some water.
"You were bitten by something but I'm not sure what yet." Deaton said looking at his computer.
"The Kanima. Jackson bit me. Matt made him said he wanted to see what would happen if someone got bitten by the Kanima."
"Well so far all it did was have you be paralyzed for longer than usual and have a bite that will probably scar for life." Deaton said writing something down.
"Oh boy more scars." I said sarcastically.
"Well scars tell stories. You just can't tell the real story to people." Derek said with a smile to lighten the mood.
I smiled.
"Ok Deaton what now."
"Now you go back with Derek and rest. Doctors orders." Deaton said with a smile.
"Oh and I already called your dad so don't worry about that." He said as Derek and I left the vet's office.

" Are you ok?" Derek asked me as we have been sitting in silence driving back while I played with my bracelet.
"Oh yeah I'm fine. I was kidnapped by my best friend who is a mind controlled Kanima then he bit me under the control of his master who is a guy that has been stalking me since freshman year. And on top of all that there's this guy at work who is hating my guts more than usual and I have to keep up with school and I don't think I've gotten a good night's sleep for two months." I said completely unintentionally venting.
"You feel better now?"
"Yeah a little bit."
We got out of the car to see Issac there waiting for us when he saw me he ran up and lifted me into a hug.
"Thank God you're ok." He said as he placed me back down on the ground.
"I'm fine and no school today bonus!" I said with a smile as we walked into the den and I sat down on the couch and before I know it I'm asleep feeling someone place a blanket on me.

I woke up to hear Stiles shouting for Derek holding Erika as she's having a seizure.
"Ah crap what happened?!" I asked as I ran up to them climbing into the trolley.
"Jackson cut her and that triggered the seizure."
"That doesn't make sense. She's been cut before and she was paralyzed like everyone else."
" Maybe her body can only take one time." Derek said getting down next to her.
"Ok this is going to hurt." Derek said as he broke her arm to trigger the healing process then digging his claws into her arm to get the venom from her blood. She then passed out from exhaustion which is good because she'll heal faster.
After some discussion the MaCall pack and the Hale pack have joined forces to stop/save Jackson.

Stiles drove us home thankfully not asking any questions regarding what happened to me.
I wonder what Deaton told him and my dad.