Fury

(ok the timing is a little different in this from the episode so bear with me.)

Drina POV
I woke up the next day and headed to Deaton I need answers.
"Ok you're hiding something. What the hell is happening to me because Jackson bit me?" I asked entering the vet office.
" Good morning to you as well Drina and I don't know I'm still collecting information and I will let you know when I have all you need to know."
"So something is happening?"
"Yes but I don't know what or if it's even something important. Now unless Cyclone needs some vet help please go on with your day."
"Fine. See you later." I said leaving the vet's office and getting on my bike and riding to the park to swing on the swings and think.

After about an hour I got a text from Stiles saying come home telling dad about Matt.
"So you think this kid's a killer?"
Dad asked looking at the year book pic Matt circled in red.
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No Twins!"
"Dad come-on everyone knows the police try and connect the victims to the killer all we have to do is find out what class they are in common."
"Except Kara wasn't in Harris's class."
"So they drop the charges on him?"
"Ah ah no they're not dropping the charges but that doesn't prove anything."
"Ok why would this kid want most of the 2006 swim team and their coach dead?"
"It's not obvious?" I said.
"Our swim team sucks!" Stiles and I said together.
"Ok we don't have a motive yet."
"But dad does Harris have a motive?"
"We need to look at the evidence." Scott said as we all looked at dad.
"Yeah I'll be at the station where I no longer work."
" trust me they'll let us in." Stiles said and dad just gave him a look.
"Trust you?"
"Uhh trust Scott?"
"Scott I trust."
With that we got in the car and Headed to the station.
"Ok we need to look at the hospital stuff first."
"The only murder not committed by Jackson the pregnant girls Jessica." Scott, stiles and I whispered to each other as dad worked on getting us in.
"Yeah since Matt had to kill her himself someone had to have seen him." I said before we walked into dad's office.
"That's him! That's Matt."
"Stiles I just see the back of his head."
" Yeah that's Matt. I sit behind him in history he has a very distinct cranium. And look at his jacket. How many people do you know that wear black leather jackets?"
"Millions including your sister in the room." Dad said gesturing to me in my jacket.
"Let's see if there's of him facing a camera."
"Look there he's talking to Melissa?" I said looking at the security footage.
"Scott do you know how many people I deal with in a day?" Melissa said over the phone.
"This one's 16,dark hair looks evil." Stiles and Scott said together.
"Ok I'm sending you a picture." Scott took a picture of Matt's year book photo and sent it to her.
"Did you get it?"
"Yeah. I remember I stopped him because he was tracking mud in the hall. Scott what's going on?" Melissa asked.
"It's nothing mom I'll explain later." With that he hung up.
"Ok they have foot prints at the tire tracks if they match that puts him at all the crime scenes."
"Dad if ones an incident, twos a coincidence, three's a pattern, what's four?" I asked him.
" Fours enough for a warrant. Scott call your mom see how fast she can get here Stiles go let them know at the front desk that Melisa is going to be coming."
Stiles ran out the door.
Stiles came back in with Matt behind him with a gun. Ah crap.
"Matt whatever you're planning I'm pretty sure it doesn't involve a gun." I said from behind the desk.
"You know it's funny you say that Drina because I think you know that you're wrong. I want to hurt a lot of people. You four weren't on my list but I can be persuaded. Now phones on the desk." He said waving the gun towards the desk.
"Now!"
We put our phones on the desk not before I hit my speed dial to Derek.

He walks us to one of the cell rooms and has Stiles hand cuff dad.
Once done he takes us back to the office.
He holds his gun at us as we shred all the evidence from the board about the murders.
"Ok files deleted paper scrapped. I happy now? You can go on with your vengeance thing killing those that killed you first whatever that means. Enjoy the kanima." Stiles said as a car pulled up.
"Sounds like your mom's here MaCall."
"Okay Matt leave her out of this."
"If you don't go get her I'm going to kill Stiles and Drina first then your mom."
We walked out of the office and I could see the silhouette of the person, and it's not Melissa.
"Open it."Scott opened the door to see Derek but Jackson cut him so he fell to the ground like a fish.
Jackson walked in, his face half human half Kanima. Eyes all Kanima.
"This is the kid controlling him?" Derek said from the ground as Matt crouched down to look at him.
"Well Derek not everyone's lucky enough to be a big bad werewolf. Oh yeah I've learned a few things, werewolves, Hunters, Kanimas. It's a freaking Halloween party every full moon. Except the twins, what do you turn into?"
Matt said looking at stiles and I.
"Abominable snowmen."
I said with sarcasm.
"But you know it's more of a seasonal thing." Stiles finished.
Jackson cut Stiles neck and he fell on Derek paralyzed while Jackson's clawed hand had a tight grip on my arm. Of course the one with the bite which is in the scaring process currently.
Now Melissa is here.
"Do what I tell you and Jackson won't go near her."
Matt said at Scott.
"Is this better for ya?" Matt said as he put his foot on Stiles throat and was choking him.
Scott agreed and Matt had Jackson pull Derek and Stiles into the office and he took me in his other hand taking me with them to get Melissa.
"Matt! Don't you hurt her!" Derek and Stiles shouted from the room.
"Mom just do what he says he promised that he wouldn't hurt you." Scott said before Matt shot him in the lower ribs.
Melissa screamed, I screamed.
"Scott! Stiles! Drina! What happened?!" Dad shouted from his bench he's cuffed to.

"Dad it's ok we got this completely under control!" I shouted back as Matt told Melissa to back up as Scott ensured her that he's okay.
"Everyone shut up!!!" Matt yelled through the station.
He locked Melissa in a cell and hand cuffed me to a chair as Scott is there slowly healing.
He brought Scott out of the room and I started trying to think of how to get out of here. I thought that if I'm becoming something I would be stronger so I tried to just pull the cuffs and ow that didn't work. Wait!
I used my free hand to get a bobby pin out of my hair and started  picking the lock of the cuffs and yay it worked!
"That's my girl! Now get out of here and get help."
"But dad......" Before I can finish the lights go out and gun shots fly through the air and windows of the station.
"Drina the room two doors down is weapons. Go get something and find out what's happening." I ran out and went into the room finding a hand gun and ran out to see Matt running out of the building at which I followed him to see Gerard drowning him.
Someone came up next to me and I looked and saw Peter!
I gave him a look of shock as he looked past me seeing Gerard bonding himself with Jackson!
Ah crap!