Chapter 18~ Chamber of Secrets?

Amelia ran to the girls lavatory as fast as she could, she knew Abraxas could catch up to her if he wanted to, he was the Slytherin seeker AND captain of the quidditch team.

Amelia found herself at the sinks and couldn't hold it in anymore, why was she feeling this way? No matter what, she didn't want to believe she liked Abraxas now because she couldn't. Him hurting her now just proved it.

Amelia looked into the mirror, her face was red from crying and her eyes were bloodshot. "I hate you Abraxas Malfoy and I'll NEVER forgive you."

Little did she know Abraxas was about to go in, but stopped himself, she hated him so what was the point. He turned back and headed to the common room.

Like always, Tom was sitting on the chair near the fire, "where were you Abraxas?"

" I was in the kitchens my lord."

"Is that all?" Abraxas gulped and knew better than to lie, "I ran into Amelia, she was upset and went to the 2nd floor girls lavatory."

Tom perked up at that, "Malfoy, that's the entrance to the chamber of secrets you are aware, correct?"

Abraxas now stiffened, "no my lord. You never told any of your followers."

"That means I trust you Malfoy." Tom got up from his seat, "I'm going for a walk now and remember what I said about the girl, we need her for our plan to work, she needs to be willing to come to me instead of anyone else for us to use her."

Abraxas didn't like the plan, if it was a few years ago he'd say yes but now, he's grown to like the girl, but that was forbidden and could NEVER happen between the two.

———————————————————————————

Amelia never though she'd ever break down in the girls lavatory, let alone the one where a girl died in, but here she was.

"What does Ms. Perfect have to be crying about? No one ever bullies you."

Amelia gasped and turned around, "Myrtle-"

"So you do know my name!" Myrtle looked angry and Amelia didn't feel like arguing.

"Leave me alone!"

But Myrtle didn't leave her alone, she kept bugging Amelia and saying rude things to her like how she was stuck up and no one in the houses really liked her other than her looks. She said her personality was horrible and she's going to live a horrible life.

"What would you know Myrtle? You're dead! At least I wasn't born a filthy mud blood like you!"

Myrtle whipped her head around ready to scream at her but left as quick as she appeared, the next second she was gone and Amelia was alone. She walked over to the sinks again and felt something weird against her finger like an engraving of some sort.

It had a snake engraved on the side, "what is this?" She looked closer and then at all the taps, this was the only one with a snake.

Amelia felt compelled like she was in some sort of trance, she felt the urge to speak parseltongue.

"Hesha Sah"

The sink started moving and a whole could be seen, as if she was still in a trance she slid down, once she hit the bottom she kept going. She didn't look at her surroundings, she didn't feel anything.

All of a sudden she heard a voice, "Masssster hassss returned."

She slowly turned to the voice and and replied, "You're a basilisk, what are you doing down here?"

"I am awaiting my massster and it seemsss you have come inssstead."

Another voice could be heard, "Go back to the stone." And the basilisk slipped away.

Amelia could feel the trance ware off and she was suddenly aware of her surroundings, it was cold and dark down here and had a green glow, "where am I?"

She turned around to see Tom Riddle standing there, glaring at her, "What are you doing down here? Do you have any idea how dangerous it is?!"

"I'm sorry- I didn't know! I don't even know how I got here! I just remember looking at the sink and seeing a snake engraving on the side!"

Tom looked at her and realized she was clueless, "Follow me Amelia, you're not aloud to tell anyone about this place understand? It could get us in a lot of trouble."

He grabbed ahold of her arm, and brought her back to the common room. "What did you mean by it could get us in trouble? Why can't I tell anyone?"

Tom sighed, "Amelia, please just listen to me, I can't tell you why but promise me you'll keep it a secret."

Amelia got butterflies and although she was still confused she nodded her head, "I promise but eventually you're going to have to tell me why."

With that, she walked up the stairs and went to her dorm, that was a long night, she thought to herself.

A/N
Words: 865

Hello, sorry this is a late update, but I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, I'll try and update more often and don't be afraid to vote and comment! I love reading your guy's opinions!