Chapter 11~ I don't know

"Look I'm sorry Amelia how many times do I have to say it before you forgive me?"

  Walburga Black was never one to apologize, she thought Amelia would forgive her after max 4 days but it's been a week now and Amelia refuses to forgive her.

  "Hmm how about when pigs fly Walburga yes that sounds about right."

"Amelia! I know you hate him but I was just telling you what it looked like before someone else did! You didn't want Slughorn saying it did you?!"

"That's not the point Walburga! The point is that you're one of my best friends and you know how much he hurt me, yet you still claimed that it was all an act! I'm not just going to forgive you over night! You hurt me!"

"Amelia... it's been a week and I've been apologizing non stop! Please just at least forgive me, or talk to me without being hostile! I- I- I'm- I'm sorry ok..."

Amelia stopped in her tracks,

"Fine! But you have to do everything I say for a week!"

"But—"

Amelia started to walk away again,

"FINE! Fine! I'll do what you say for a week then just please don't be mad because if you're mad Auroras mad and no offense to Ella but all she talks about is either how much she loves charms class or Cygnus which gets a little annoying..."

  "-you do the exact same thing with Orion just so you know... but deal then I'm no longer mad at you!"

  Normally Amelia wouldn't give in that easily but today well- this past week was different all she could think about was her almost kiss with Tom. What would've happened if Aurora didn't come when she did? Would they've kissed?! Would Tom have pushed her away?!

  All Amelia did know was that she had no idea how she felt.

  Did she like Tom? No! Yes! Maybe?! She didn't know?! Did Tom like her?! Well he was showing a lot of interest in her since the beginning of the year? Well since school started and it was still September... but still!

  She hadn't told anyone because she knew Aurora would tell her to go for it, Walburga would blab so eventually Tom would know and Druella would freak out. She felt like she didn't have anyone to confide in... well she could try contacting her mother...

  "Amelia! Are you going to the great hall for dinner now or are you just going to keep walking?"

  "Oh hm sorry! Umm I actually need to send a letter but you go on without me!"

  "Are you sure? Are you still mad at me?"

  "Yes I'm sure! And no I'm not mad I just need to send a letter go on!"

  "If you say so..."

  Walburga walked into the great hall and when the doors shut Amelia darted towards the owlery. Not before bumping into someone though...

"Watch where you're going! O- oh it's... you..."

Amelia looked up and saw Abraxas Malfoy looking at her with a bright red face.

"I Uh- I've uh got to go umm- why don't you watch where you're going next time."

She was a stuttering mess and when she tried to act like normal she couldn't her voice came out weak. They were both bright red in the face and a total mess, right he heard what Walburga said... he was about to say something but Amelia quickly ran off with one last glance at him.

Once she made it to the owlery she grabbed her piece of parchment and a quill and started writing.

Dear Mother,

Hello, I'm sorry I haven't written anything to you once I arrived a lot has happened, first off Walburga said I had a crush on Abraxas bloody Malfoy! Can you believe her?! She knows I hate him and you do too! Yet you still make me put on an act! His parents know he hates me as well so I don't know why you guys even bother!

That same night I almost kissed Tom Riddle! You know the really attractive guy you saw me and some of my friends with at the station? Yeah that's him and we would've kissed if Aurora didn't walk up there! I don't know if I wanted it to happen or not and I defiantly don't know if he would've! I feel like he's been avoiding me ever since, I haven't told anyone so I need your help! Please! Anyways how's your day been or your days I should say. Have you and Mrs Malfoy attend any balls? Went on shopping sprees?! Well I should be off now, almost curfew,

Yours Truly,

Amelia 🤍

Amelia gave the letter to her owl and off she flew. She sighed and went to her dorm and turned in early.

Words: 837

A/N

Sorry it's been awhile but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for reading my book! And don't forget to vote and comment! I want to know your guy's feedback!