Chapter 21~ Aftermath

"They definitely did it."

  "Walburga! You can't just go around saying that!"

  "Ella's right, but then again she did stay out late..."

  "Rora! This is Amelia we're talking about, her and Abraxas hate each other!"

  "Well my dear friend Ella, if you were watching them at the ball- in the least creepy way possible, then you'd know they were laughing and dancing all night."

  "Ha! See Ella! Rora's siding with me!"

  "I'm not siding with anyone, I just think in this... situation you're reason is the most... reasonable."

  "Ugh when will she wake up!"

  "Walburga, you're one to talk! You sleep like a log!"

  "You take that back Druella Rosier!"

  "It's true! You never wake up on time!"

  "Ella has a point, especially after you and Orion-"

  "Can you three shut up, it's too early for this and I think I have a slight hangover." The three girls turned to Amelia who was laying in her bed with her blankets drawn around her and her pillow over her head.

  Aurora smirked, "well if it isn't sleeping beauty herself who decided to wake up from her slumber."

  "We were starting to think we needed to get Abraxas to give you a true loves kiss!" Walburga played along and then started making kissing noises.

  "I don't know what you're talking about." Amelia said as she threw a pillow at Walburga.

  Aurora and Druella sat on Amelia's bed meanwhile Walburga was lying in the floor, potentially dead, she was a bit of a drama queen when it came to that.

  "So spill! Tom and I saw you dancing with Abraxas all night!"

  "Yeah, you should've seen Parkinson's face! Cygnus and I couldn't stop laughing it was so red!"

  "So did you kiss him?"

  "Are we just going to ignore the fact that Aurora was with Tom all night?" Amelia squinted her eyes trying to adjust them to the light.

  "Are we just going to ignore the fact that you just ignored my question?" Amelia glared at Walburga.

  "Shut up." Walburga laughed and stood up to go sit on the small bed with the other girls.

  "Amelia, don't just sit there acting clueless, spill we want to know everything!" Aurora was grinning like an idiot which made Amelia chuckle and look down.

  "Well we talked for most of the night, danced a bit and then he walked me to the bottom of the dorm stairs and kissed my hand" she said with a dreamy expression on her face.

Druella and Aurora squealed while Walburga awed, Amelia's face when bright red.

"So do you like him?" Amelia looked up at Aurora then looked back down again.

"I think he likes me and I think I like him"

"But?" Walburga pressed on.

"But I just don't want to get hurt again." A small tear started to roll down her face but she quickly wiped it away.

"Amelia" Aurora whispered while holding her friends hand, meanwhile Druella patted her shoulder.

"I know it's silly, after all it was like 5 years ago, but he hurt me, I don't want to put my heart out just for it to be broken again."

"It's not silly! Take things slow with him Amelia, he really cares about you, you can see it in his eyes." Amelia smiled at Aurora, she always knew what to say.

"Thank you, all of you. I don't know what I'd do without you." She smiled and pulled her friends into a hug.

"You'd probably still be 'accidentally' flirting with every guy that looked your way."

"Walburga! I wasn't flirting with them! I'd just smile at them, to be nice and maybe start a conversation."

"You were flirting with them."

"I have to agree with Walburga on this one sorry Melia."

"What have I done to make you agree with me Aurora? This never happens."

Aurora rolled her eyes and got up, while still holding Amelia in a side hug, "go get dressed and then we can eat breakfast, heard they had chocolate chip waffles today and I DON'T want to miss that!"

Amelia ran up and quickly got changed, the four girls went down to breakfast together and couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day.

A/N
IF YOU HAVE ANY NICKNAME SUGGESTIONS FOR WALBURGA PLEASE LET ME KNOW IT FEELS SO AWKWARD TO CALL HER BY HER REAL NAME-
Vote and comment!
Words: 776
Sorry for not updating in almost a month, I really should get better at updating, hope you enjoyed this chapter, it's sort of a filler but I just love their friendship- Anyways go follow she's nearly at 100 followers, she deserves the world-undercovernargle