ꜱʜᴇʟᴛᴇʀ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ | ʀᴀᴢᴏʀ 🍋 2/2

RAZOR IS AGED UP TO 18 HERE. I DO NOT WRITE SMUT OF MINORS.

	"And you have that map I drew you?"

You chuckled, endeared by her worry.

"Amber," you said, voice lightly teasing, "I've basically memorized the way at this point."

She looked at you, exasperated."It's just a precaution. You know that. Now, do you have it?"

You dug into the pocket of your skirt, withdrawing the aforementioned folded piece of paper. "Yeah, I have it. Amber, I'll be fine, I—"

Amber ran a hand through her hair, knocking her bow askew. "Four times. Four times. That's how many times you've gotten lost. And I know you're just going to see Razor, but what if we can't find you next time?"

You put your hands on Amber's shoulders. "Relax. I'll be just fine. I'll refer to the map if I need to, and Razor will keep me safe. He always does."

Amber relaxed a little bit, but she still didn't look convinced. "Yeah, I know. Just— Last time, you fell into the lake because you decided to walk back in the dark, and if someone hadn't been patrolling Springvale, who knows what would've happened?"

You cracked a smile. "That was sort of funny, though."

Amber looked incredulous. "Funny?! You were bedridden for a week!"

"Okay, okay, you've made your case. I'll be careful."

"I know you will," Amber said, "now stay warm. It's cold out there."

You gave her a smile before wrapping your scarf around your neck and pulling your hood up. You gathered the basket of goodies you were bringing to Razor and set off. You'd been visiting him for around a month and a half now, and the two of you had become close friends over the course of that time. You enjoyed his company and he enjoyed yours.

The first time you came back to visit him, it was two days after the day he'd saved your life, and you'd brought pie. Razor initially seemed dubious to eat something unfamiliar, but after tasting it out of curiosity, he discovered that he had a major sweet tooth. Since then, he requested you bring more things with you, and you tried to bring something new every time you went to see him. His favorites seemed to be the baked goods you yourself made, and he could taste when something you'd brought wasn't your own work. It was a little flattering.

Okay, a lot flattering. The fact that he was able to tell the difference was also impressive in and of itself.

Today, you had made cream puffs and some blueberry scones, wrapped tightly in a cloth which Amber had imbued with pyro energy to keep them warm. Since first meeting Razor, it had gotten much colder, even snowing some mornings and melting in the afternoon. Snow was lightly falling as you took the path outside of Mondstadt, nodding to the guards at their exclamations of 'may the wind go with you,' returning their words in kind.