=ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ=

Hello, hello! I'm Starry, pleased to meet you. Welcome to my book!

Here, I will be writing Genshin Impact reader insert fanfiction for female readers. I will take requests and I will write smut, so don't be shy in asking for that. But, I'd ask you to do taut via my tumblr asks, as this book is a collection of works from my tumblr, and I often don't see the commets on the overall chapter on my phone, just the ones on the actual content of the fic, if that makes sense.

Rules:

— I will write smut, but I won't write things that are too out of control. So no blood play, murder, major degradation, humiliation, etc. Stuff like that makes me feel icky. I also won't write abuse.

— Don't make things too dark. It bums everyone out, and if you want angst, that's fine, but I may find a way to worm a happy ending in there. I actually do enjoy writing angst.

— Fluff is fine. Any and all shenanigans are allowed.

— I sadly do not write male reader. I am female and prefer to write as such. I have nothing against male reader inserts, I'm just no good at writing them.

— I do NOT take smut requests from minors. Fluff requests are fine.

— Furthermore, if you are not mature enough to read through a smut fic without commenting on how funny the word "balls" is, or other words that make regular and expected appearances in NSFW writing, you shouldn't be reading NSFW writing. If I deem a comment to be obnoxious, I will delete that comment without a second thought. I really don't mean to be mean or too strict, but I read every single comment that is posted on my fics, they appear in my notifications. I've gotten tired of reading comments about how funny genitalia is. You would, too, if you were me. All I ask is that you please be mature if you are to comment, I'd really appreciate it.

Finally, please, send a request to my tumblr if you have one. There's a better chance of me seeing the request if you send it there. Please note that while I certainly try, I do not write every single request I get, as I am just one person, and while I adore sharing my work with you guys, I also can't put too much on my plate without becoming overwhelmed. My tumblr is the same as my wattpad, and I can be found over there as Starfinss.

If you want to support me, check out the external link and buy me a ko-fi! But if you're reading on mobile that doesn't show up, so I guess I'll just post the link here.

https://ko-fi.com/starfinss

Thanks!

~Starry