||Chapter 13||

◼️◼️◼️◼️

◼️◼️◼️◼️

"Hey, Tanner!" I call out to him trying to catch his attention. He turns around giving me slight nod as Jackie clings to his side.

"Here comes the tramp." Jackie whispers even though I can hear her loud and clear

"Jackie, knock it off." Tanner rolls his eyes. Jackie pouts her lip before grabbing Tanner's chin, meeting his lips with hers.

I turn my head trying not to barf at this disgusting sight. She is basically trying to choke him with her tongue. Get a room if you are going to go at it in the halls. People are here to educate themselves not watch sex education live.

"Look, if you don't mind." Jackie pulls away from Tanner. "I would like to speak with Tanner now" I cross my arms hoping she will disappear into thin air.

"Whatever you need to sa–"

"Jackie, please stop talking." Tanner puts his hand up, cutting her off. She shuts her mouth after that.

Just like a dog. Woof!

"Okay, Can we meet tonight for the project?"

"Oh..," He shakes his head,"Tonight I can't." He says shutting his locker.

"Why?" I begin to say but he was already walking away. Jerk.

I head to study hall to look up topics for our project. We have to do a project on one of Shakespeare's books. We were assigned Othello. I printed out some information on the book making sure to bring them next meeting when all of us are together.

I feel someone behind me and I spin around, jumping a little as I see Megan standing there. "You scared me!" I place my hand on my heart as I catch my breath.

She's a ninja. She is everywhere I swear.

"Peyton, the assembly is next Friday. We have to practice our tumbling." She informs me.

"Oh, I forgot." I rub my head."I'm terribly sorry." I log off the computer.

Megan pulls me into the gym where all the girls are stretching. I sit my bag down pulling out my practice clothes. I head to the locker room to get dress because I can't wear jeans and a hoodie to cheerleading practice. I open the door and turn the corner when the clothes drop from my hands. Time freezes right at this moment, my heart drops and air struggles to come out. I see Jackie and Tanner stop making out as he notices me standing there he pulls away. They are doing this on purpose. He is aware of my disliking of Jackie. Is he trying to make me murder her?

"Paeteen, What are you doing here?" Jackie sneers with the fakest and mischievous smile ever.

"It's Pey-ton." I snap, watching her fix her wrinkled clothes.