||Chapter 6||

◼️◼️◼️◼️

◼️◼️◼️◼️

"Hey girl!" Willow greets me at the steps with her curls bouncing. We pull away and she throws her arm over my shoulder. "Ready to go to the mall?" I nod my head, shutting the door behind me.

Willow places her hands on my shoulders, "I saw this cute top in Forever 21 that is to die for!" She shakes my shoulders, making me laugh.

"To die for?" I gasp,"Don't leave me Willow! I would just die without you!" I place the back of my hand on my forehead, pretending to die like the deaths in those old black and white movies.

"Smartass." She shoves me playfully.

I engulf her,"But you love me!" I smile against her shoulder.

"So you think." She mumbles making me push her away.

"I hate you." I flip my hair in her face.

"Aw, you feel the same way? I hate you too Pey." She begins to fake cry with her hand over her heart.

"I question our relationship sometimes, Willow." I comment as we hop in her brand new Chevy Cruze that she got on her 17th birthday. She is completely spoiled by her mother considering she is an only child.

I remember when her mother opened the garage and revealed the jet black car. She almost passed out in my arms right in that moment. She wanted a car so bad that she was saving up money for a car rather than for college. Her excuse was "You need a car to get to college so one step at a time"

Three long hours of shopping later and Willow has yet to find her top. "The top was just here 3 days ago!" Willow argues with the young girl at the register.

"I can't help you. It. is. Not. Here." The young girl fires back. Her nails making clinking sounds as she types something into the computer.

"Look here b-"

"Okay okay Willow, I think it's time to leave." I pull her away from the young lady. I smile at the girl, "Have a nice day."

Willow is looking back glaring at the woman even as I pull her out of the department store.

"Ugh, I really liked that shirt." Willow crosses her arms over her chest, pouting like a child.

"It's okay." I try to console her but I know how Willow is when it comes to fashion. "It's just a shirt." I regret the comment as soon as it comes out of my mouth.

Willow glares at me,"Just a shirt?" She pulls out of the parking lot, "And Brad Pitt is just a guy."

Now that is a lie. Brad Pitt isn't just a guy. He's one heck of a guy. I mean if it wasn't for Angelina Jolie and her wicked beauty, I would've totally swept Brad Pitt away from her arms. At least, I dreamed of myself doing that. Dreams still count in my personal opinion.