NINETEEN

I'm sat in Heathrow Airport with Alex Greenwood and Isobel Christiansen waiting to board the plane. We are talking about random things and messing around. It's my first time actually meeting Izzy and she's really nice. She wasn't at training when I went last week so I didn't get to meet her.

A man announces that our flight can now board, so we all get up and go to line up. We board the plane one by one and take our seats. We have been given business class seats so it's going to be a fairly comfortable flight. Sadly, I'm not sat next to someone on the team. I hope no weirdo sits next to me. Just I think about who might sit with me, a girl comes and parks herself in the seat next to me. She gives me a sweet smile and says hello. She has a twang to her accent, so I assume she isn't English. She puts her earphones in and goes into her own world once the flight attendants have done the safety things. I do the same and listen to music for a while.

I go over the Man City plays and look over some England squad ones whilst in the air. I'm getting bored already and it's only been like an hour. I put some different music on and decide to have a nap.

I wake up after a while and feel some weight on my shoulders. Not the saying either, physical weight... I look over and the girl beside me is asleep but with her head on my shoulder. I don't bother to disturb her; I just go on my phone and play a game. There's a moment of rough turbulence and the girl wakes up. She lifts her head and looks embarrassed. She apologies for leaning on me and I assure her that it was fine.

"I really am sorry. I'm Jordyn by the way." She holds her hand out for me to shake. I take it.

"I'm Jessie." We talk for the whole flight. She tells me that she's from Germany, but she lives in London to study Psychology. She's just going home to see her family. Her arms are covered in tattoos, so I ask her about them. She tells me stories about them all. She makes the flight a lot better than I expected. Towards the end of the flight she asks me for my social media. I give her my Instagram and Snapchat and then tell her that I'll follow her when we land. She also asks for my number to stay in touch. She's really nice and I hope we do stay in touch. When we are about to leave the plane, I say goodbye and go meet the team.

I go over to Leah Williamson, Jordan and Lucy. Leah is doing some not so great singing and making Jordan laugh. Lucy seems to be quiet but I'm assuming she's just tired. She walks off and goes to another group of people. I ask Jordan if she's alright and she don't know herself. Once all the girls are together, we head out to the coach that will take us to the hotel. Thank God as well because I'm so tired. On the coach, I sit with Leah who makes me laugh the whole way to the hotel. She's pretty much the same age as me so we seem to be getting a long well.

When we get to the hotel, we are all in the lobby waiting for Gareth to tell them their roommates. I have a room by myself because I was late on the trip, but I don't really mind. It would have been nice to share with one of the girls so I can get to know them though.

Once I have my key, I go up to my room and drop my bags off. I'm going to wander around the hotel to see if I can find anything to do whilst the girls are training in the morning. I find a gym and decide to use it tonight as well. I get changed back up in the room, leave my phone on charge and go back down to the gym I found. I spend nearly 2 hours there and push the limits with myself. I worked myself up on the way by thinking about my mum and how Lucy hasn't spoken to me since before we got on the plane. I just let everything out of me in the session and I feel a lot better now.

I allow myself to relax properly when I get under the hot water of the shower. I lather my body in soap that smells really good and then rinse it all off. I watch the bubbles disappear down the drain and then when there's none going down, I get out. I get dry and changed into some shorts and a top to sleep in. I'm just about to check my phone and watch some TV when I get a knock on the door.  I open it to find a little Jordan Nobbs. I let her in, and she sits on the end of the bed. I sit in the chair opposite her and ask her what's up.

"Have you spoke to Lucy? She hasn't answered my texts or calls all night." So, Jordan's in the same boat as I am?

"No, I haven't actually. She ignored my text earlier and hasn't spoken to me since London. It's weird"

"Yeah it is. Will you let me know if you hear from her please?"

"Of course. Same goes to you." She nods at me as she gets up to leave. I walk her to the door and say goodbye. I then resume what I was going to do and go on my phone whilst laying in bed. I see that I have a text from Jordyn, so I lay and talk to her for a bit before falling asleep.