FIFTY

It's been a few days since the final game of the season and drinks at Leah's. Ever since the talk with Lucy, we've been a lot more civil. We even went out for coffee yesterday and was just talking about random things. No arguing! I feel as if things are getting better now. The Olympics are coming up, weather is better, summer is right around the corner and friendships are fixed.

Speaking of friends, I'm on my way to "Boxx to Boxx" coffee shop to meet Sam, Abby and Rose. I've become quite close to them but they're all leaving for America soon. Because of this, we're going bowling and drinks later but for now we're just having a coffee and chilling.

As I walk into the coffee shop, I see Jill's girlfriend behind the counter serving the mass amount of customers. The shop has recently opened and both fans and coffee addicts fill the place. Jill comes whenever she's available to help out meet fans. Jill and Shelly are doing a great job. It's a great place to come and the drinks are great!

Looking around, I see that none of the girls are here yet so I pick a table and text them to see where they are. When I look up from my phone, I see a busy Janine concentrating on something on her laptop. She's got her podcast set up on the table and a cup of coffee next to her so I assume she's either about to start one or has just finished one. In my head, I decide to go over and sit with her for a bit until she needs me to go.

"Hey! Are you busy?" She looks up at me and shows that friendly smile of hers.

"No, come join me." I sit next to her and we fall into a bit of a chat. The conversation dies off once she starts her podcast though. She introduces herself, the coffee shop and her sponsors. After about 5 minutes, I am introduced and i can finally talk.

"...and today I'm joined by the one and only Jessie Miller!" She says.

"hello! its great to be on here with you."

"It's nice to have you! How are things these days?" the questions start from here i guess.

"Everything is great! We're on break from the season, the olympics are coming up and I've just sorted a lot of things out that were causing some issues."

"I'm happy for you, I'm glad things are going well for you. So, I've asked the people on Twitter to send me a few questions for you. Are you happy to answer some of them?"

"Yeah of course." I smile but i'm actually quite nervous. I don't want to slip up and reveal something that could cause issues.

"We'll start with the biggest question first... Is there a special someone in your life?" Janine already knows the answer to this.

"Yes and no to be honest. There's someone but we aren't actually exclusive or oficially together. We just like to be around each other and I happen to really like them. I'd like to say thay that they like me too but they haven't actually told me."

"Well they're lucky to have you chasing them." We exchange a small laugh and then carry on with some more questions. Some of them involve the olympics, football, travelling and my favourite coffee order. Whilst answering one of the questions, i notice the other girls have arrived. They sit at the table next to us and patiently wait for us to finish up.

After about 20 minutes we close the podcast off and the others join us. We sit and talk for a bit whilst sipping on the hot coffees. We invite Janine to come with us after we're finished here and she happily wants to come. I heard she's also going home for a while too for training and to see her family so it'll be nice to spend time with Janine too.

On the way to the bowling place, we call in a few shops and have a look a few things. We did this to waste a bit of time because we still half an hour before our booking. I call into All Saints and get questioned by Sam because i payed almost £40 for a plain white t-shirt. I argue that it's because they're really soft and comfortable.