Chapter 5 

Y/N's POV

Esdeath: Hello Y/N~

You were shy and nervous about her she kisses your cheek.

Esdeath: How are you doing sweetie?~

She was staring at your eyes causing you to blush.

Y/N: *I'm doing fine I guess thanks.*

Esdeath: nice~

Esdeath kisses your cheek and she pulls you to her chest just making you to blush.

Esdeath: Sense that you and I will get married In few months isn't that great for us?~

You was surprise what Esdeath said but you wasn't going to married a crazy woman and a psycho who attacked your home.

Y/: *But I didn't accept that*

But then Esdeath kisses you deeply.

Esdeath: now you did my future husband~

You were in fear and very afraid to her and you don't really want to marry her if you try to escape You knows that Esdeath will punish yoh or hurt your sister and kill her.

Esdeath: Well I have to go oh also I'll be out for 3 days because prime minister and emperor gave me a mission that could take long and I hate it but it's their order so be nice and be a good boy while I'm gone I love you Y/N~.

Esdeath kisses your cheek and leaves the room with her team as You look at her leaving the captain then You went on her bed.

Y/N: (I hope one day me and my sister will get out of this hell place and find a new home.)

FalloutRamos POV

Me and Tatsumi were just sitting down on the ground and Tatsumi was cold and disappointed what happened when he gave that money to that stranger.

Tatsumi: I can't believe this is happening to me I have no money for place to stay for the night.

I look at him then I laugh at him a little.

FalloutRamos: You shouldn't have not done that kid now you going to be stuck here and I need to find the persons who I'm going to recuse them.

Tatsumi look at me with a disappointed face.

Tatsumi: you're just going to leave me like this like nothing happened!!

FalloutRamos: That's is not my fault for you giving your money to that woman and it's your fault for it.

I stand up walking away from that kid as he was yelling at me and I ignored him as soon I was far away and didn't look back until now see back saw a red carriage stopping in front of Tatsumi as the door open and saw a girl came out and she had a yellow hair and she azure dress when I was looking at her talking to Tatsumi as he got on in the red carriage and leaves.

FalloutRamos: Hmm what a lucky boy who gets a ride from that girl I should keep moving.

I kept walking away and looking around on each houses, building until I went to a Forest and went in.

1 hour ago

I saw a house in the middle of the Forest before anything else I was about to go to that house I heard a scream from the house and the backyard.

???: Tatsumi!!!

FalloutRamos: Oh Shit Tatsumi!

I ran to the backyard of the house and I saw the girl on the poster from last time and it was a girl named Akame and she was about to kill him as I ran in her way and pushes her off and then I grab my sword and pointing at her.

Akame: Who are you and your not the target stay out of my way you don't have to die.

FalloutRamos: And I won't let you kill that idiot kid and the girl too.

Tatsumi: What did you just call me?!!

I ignore him and focused Akame as I pushes her.

FalloutRamos: Tell me why are you trying to kill him and her?

I ask her and she looks at me as she holds her sword.

Akame: Well that girl over there is Aria. She is not innocent she is hiding something that you guys don't know who are you dealing with now get out of my way or you will die and eliminate.

I look at the Tatsumi, Aria then looks back at Akame.

FalloutRamos: I still won't let you kill them.

Akame: Fine then you will be eliminated.

Akame ran towards me then attacking me as I block her attack crashing our swords but at the moment something hit my back of my armor I feel in pain, fall down on my knee and looks at Akame as the yellow girl from last time then she punched me send me up on the air Aria and Tatsumi looked at me I landed on Aria then crashed into her now she was killed by me when I crashed on her she was bleeding out a lot and Tatsumi looked at me then he looked at the girls as I pull my head up looks at Aria died looks back on the girls they were walking straight to me I faded in and out of hearing, I staring at them before I blacked out.

???: Oh my I think him and that boy will be such a great addition to night raid.

Everything went blacked out.

To be continue