Chapter 1

Author's Note

Hey guys just to let you know that I'm going to be in this story yeah I will be there you will probably see my name when I'm during around this chapter and before we go to the story just to let you know that you were normal but something will happen until you will be mute from the next chapter so here we go.

________________________________

Y/N POV

You were running at the village and seeing what was going on Once You got there You saw dead people around, bodys there everywhere, and blood were all over the streets. You was scared, screaming and running to see your house. But your home was on fire You reach through at the door and kicked it unit the door wind down and You was searching your little sister Sarah.

Y/N: Sarah! Where are you. You yelling her name so Sarah can hear you.

Sarah: Brother! Help me. She was crying and yelling somewhere at somewhere in the house.

When you went through the her room see your sister was hiding in the closet. You hold your sister's hand and ran out of the house.

Sarah: Brother thanks for saving me.

She Was holding my arm and crying a lot.

Y/N: Don't worry Sarah I won't let anything else to hurt you I promise.

Sarah then stops crying and hugs her brother.

Sarah: Brother where should we go now that we lost our home and also the village. She ask me while she was hugging me.

Y/N: I don't know where we can go sister I really don't know. You ask her with my sadness voice.

Y/N: Sister tell me what happen here do you know who did this? You ask her when I looked at her.

Sarah: I don't know Brother but I only see is a woman with blue Hair, she kill my friends and my boyfriend.

She was still crying harder, anger and upset when she said those words.

You pulled her into a hug her tights and she stop crying and look at you.

Y/N: It's Alright please don't cry I'm here I will protect you from any danger that I will not allow you to get hurt.

Sarah: Thank you Brother. She said with her smile.

After this moment you and her hear something was coming straight to you and your sister And we looked around but there was nothing until we saw a mysterious man who was standing at top of the roof, he was wearing some kind of armor that is too strong to break it. The man was watching me and my Sister and then he was walking straight to us.

Y/N: Who are you stranger stay away from me and my Sister.

You yell at the man but he changes towards to us we close our eyes but we thought he was going to attack us but we notice that he stop in right of front of us. We open our eyes and looked at the man.

???: You guys are okay.

The man said and we both looked at each other's and confused why he's asking us like is he friendly or does he knows who we are.

Y/N: Wait what? What just happen me and my Sister thought you were going to attack us.

The man sighs, confused and he shook his head no.

???: What? No I'm not here to hurt innocent people I'm here to rescue people from that evil witch that she attacked this village and also attack me. And that woman with her blue hair and her goddamn teigu that she controls damn ice.