Chapter 2

Y/N and Sarah were now at the forest and was getting dark and they were getting tired of running.

Y/N POV

You finally got out of the village where you Sarah were running away until you reached through the forest but your Sister was tired for running.

Sarah: Brother can we take a break for running I'm really tired.

You looked at her, You nodded.

Y/N: Yes Sister let's get some rest for now.

We both lay down then Sarah looks scared and fear. You looked at her and ask her.

Y/N: Is something bothering you Sister?

She looked at you.

Sarah: "...Y-Yes ...B-Brother I'm scared of the dark at night especially at the forest.

Y/N: Why are you scared of the forest?

Sarah: Because there danger beast at the forest and its dark inside.

You hug her, then I leaned to her ear

Y/N: Don't worry about danger beast I'm sure there are not in this forest for now but we must go somewhere else were we can be on a place to stay ok.

She nodded and smiles

Sarah: Ok Brother let's go.

I nodded

__Time skip__

We were still at the forest we couldn't find the way because it was night and dark. Then a storm came it was raining with thunderstorm.

Sarah: Brother I'm scared of thunderstorms please find a place to stay for tonight.

I looked at her then I nodded

Y/N: Okay sister let's find a something that we can stay for tonight okay.

She smile and hugs me

Sarah: Thank you Brother.

Y/N: you're welcome.

We both look around and I saw a cave was there.

Y/N: look sis it's a cave it's a perfect place for us to tonight.

She agreed

Sarah: Yes Brother just for tonight right.

Y/N: Yep just for to-

Before I could finish talking about it I was cut by someone who was standing there and watching me and my Sister but it was just a deer looking at us and the deer ran off.

Y/N: oof it was just a damn deer come Sarah let's get some rest tomorrow in the morning we have to keep moving okay.

She nod as she falls asleep and I was looking around making sure no one was stalking us.

Y/N's mind: I can't believe how the general destroyed my home and kill all my friends and my people she is going to regret it every thing she has-

I was about to saying in my mind until I saw General Esdeath was standing there looking at me and my sister.

Esdeath: Aww how cute you are protecting his sister and sleeping on a cave ha how awful you are cutie~.

My eyes widened and I woke up my sister as she saw General Esdeath and we were running away from her and escaping but she was following us and running towards us.

Esdeath: you're not getting away from me that easy cutie boy just give up and come with me~.

I look back at her and getting scared and fear of her and I keep running but my sister falls off and I helped her to get up and continue running but at the time we were stop seeing ice wall appearing around us and surrounding us.

Esdeath: there's no escaping from the general~.

Y/N: *looks at her* What do you want from us!!

Esdeath: surrounded and give up running away and be with me!~.

Y/N: No I won't never go with a crazy and psycho person like you!!

Esdeath threw a ice spears on my leg as I screamed in pain and my leg was bleeding as I was pulling out the spear off my leg.

Esdeath: Don't make me throw another spear on your other leg~.

Sarah was so scared to see her brother getting hurt bleeding as she ran to me.

Sarah: Y/N!!! * hugs him and crying on his shoulder * brother please we have no other choice we have to surrender I don't want you get hurt by her please.

I look at my sister crying and she was right there was no other choice by to surrender by General Esdeath.

Y/N: okay fine you win I'll go with you but if I come to you promise me you won't hurt my sister or kill her if you kill her I will end up like her!

Tears appearing on my eyes and seeing her.

Esdeath: Hmm okay but if you come with me you will also promise me you won't run away or escape from me hmm~.

Y/N: Yes I won't escape or run away I promise.

Esdeath smile as sh walked to me and my sister and she put two collar on my neck and my sister too.

Esdeath: Good good now you two are coming with me and for you Y/N starting today and tomorrow you are mine all mine as for your sister she will be my maid and my slave that she will be working with me and you~.

Me and my sister look at each other and we were been captured by general esdeath as we were walking and following Esdeath to the capital and her castle.

But at the time a danger beasts came out of nowhere and attack me and Esdeath including my sister.

Esdeath was getting angry and fights against the danger beasts but the their were two of danger beasts coming out and attacking Esdeath but Esdeath killed two of it but the other one grabbed me and it scratched my throat and I was bleeding more but the danger beasts was been stabbed by Esdeath on the chest and it falls down and died as Sarah and Esdeath ran at me and holds my throat bleeding out.

Sarah: Y/N!!! NOO PLEASE DON'T DIED!!

Esdeath was trying to stop the blood from my throat and I was losing too much blood as I was passing out and I was looking at Esdeath and my sister and everything went black.

To be continue