Chapter 6

Y/N's POV

You were sleeping with Esdeath until she wakes you up and kisses you.

Esdeath: Good morning sweetie~

All you did was waving at her.

Esdeath: Heheh now darling I'll be on my mission and you may walk around the capital but if you try to escape or something bad my guards will take you back and I will punished you~

All you did it was nod to her then she kisses you and left the room later on you were all by yourself alone just staring at the window looking outside while looking at Esdeath and her team walking away from the capital.

Y/N's mind: (Damn now I'm all alone I need to get out of here eh if I do she will punish me ahhhh!! Okay okay calm down Y/N all you need to do is wait and make a plan to escape yeah yeah.)

While you were thinking about the plan Sarah came in to see you how are you doing.

Sarah: Brother are you alright did she do something bad to you!?

Y/N: •I'm fine Sarah she didn't do anything bad or punish me and also you alright as well?•

Sarah: I'm fine too

You hugged her then she hugs you back, tears went down on her cheek then you look at her.

Y/N: •Everything is going to be okay Sarah I think I have a plan for us to escape from this hell place including that ice witch!•

Sarah: I understand that brother but there's nothing we can do....

You were very disappointed at the moment.

Y/N: •We can't stay here for long very soon we will escape together and property find a new place to stay•

Sarah: Y/N look we need to keep this as a Secret okay do not let anyone including Esdeath's teammates of jaegers you understand?

You nod to her, she kiss your cheek.

Sarah: I have to go see you soon take care.

As she left you were laying on Esdeath's bed and went to sleep.

FalloutRamos POV

I woke up as I look around, noticing I was in unknown room but I was all tied up with chains as I try my best to break free but the chains were too hard and strong to break it.

FalloutRamos: Looks like I can't break free with this thing around me tight.

Before I could keep breaking myself free the persons came in the room, staring at me as I stared at them back.

Akame: Leone don't get too close to our prison he looks dangerous for us.

Leone: Aww come on Akame I just want to see his face on that helmet he's wearing~

I reply back to her.

FalloutRamos: that is not gonna happen woman.

Leone: Excuse me what did you say to me?~

Akame: Leone Focus.

Leone: yeah yeah whatever and for you armor guy tell us who you are and your business?~

FalloutRamos: Hmm let me think about, how about NOOOO!

Leone: Aww you're not going to tell us huh?~

Then Akame goes near me, pulling her sword on my neck.

Akame: talk now or I will cut you.

???: Enough you two who is this and why is this person here at our base?

Akame: Boss this guy is going to join us but he won't talk about himself so I'm trying to make him talk.

Leone: yeah~

???: Really huh well you two check on rest of the others at the meeting I'll handle with him.

Akame/leone: alright.

They left the room as the woman with white hair went close to me and staring at me.

???: you better start talking or I will take that armor off and ripped your head off~

To be continue

Author's note

Hey readers I am really sorry for the late of the new updates and new chapters but don't worry there are still more updates upcoming soon have a good time.