Chapter 10

Y/N's POV

You were cooking with Akame and Tatsumi preparing for dinner, You see that Akame was staring at the meats and she was licking her lips.

(What is up with her all about meats?)

Akame: Meats~

Tatsumi: No Akame don't eat it until dinner is ready

Akame: Fine but I won't wait anymore okay

Tatsumi: whatever

FalloutRamos: Geez why can you two stop it and focus on the cooking stuff.

Tatsumi: Right sorry.

Akame: Hm.... *She was watching him then she went back cooking while Tatsumi was helping her.*

You were just looking around while waiting for dinner to be ready, You see Sarah comes in and she sits down on chair, looks at you with a smile on her face.

Sarah: So guys what are we having for dinner tonight?

Tatsumi: We're having some sushi, fish, meat and soup

Sarah: Soup!! I love soup!

FalloutRamos: Looks like someone likes soup

Tatsumi: I can tell that.

10 minutes later they had finished cooking and brought some food as everyone were coming by for dinner. They all were eating up as they were interested is that Tatsumi cooked and it was delicious.

Mine: So delicious.

Tatsumi: hope y'all gotta love it I made it for everyone

Lubbock: You cook amazing how?

Leone: I never ate anything like this!!

Akame: Where did you learn that?

Tatsumi: A friend teach me.

FalloutRamos: Interesting.

You were just eating up, enjoying your food as Sarah was looking at you.

Sarah: looks like my brother was hungry after all.

For a moment the boss shows up.

Najenda: Alright group I need a to make this announcement for your new missions.

FalloutRamos: Hm?

Najenda: Tatsumi is going with Akame to spy on the enemy, Leone, mine, Lubbock will go see the village is under attack by beast, Bulat and me will go to deal with other assassin.

FalloutRamos: And what should we do while you all guys outside?

Najenda: Well you as Y/N and Sarah are staying here doing some task to work and cleaning okay Sheele will be there to help out with cleaning let's go team.

Everyone nod as the all left the kitchen, heading outside.

Y/N: (Ehh! We're going to be cleaning all day or what? This is the stupid task I'll be doing here)

While you were thinking of your thoughts, you had a idea on your mind that you'll skip cleaning by going outside while the others are busy as you ran away from the base and heading north of the forest but just in case that you were on your own, you got lost at the forest.

Y/N: (Crap I'm lost in the middle of the woods ahh just Great what a idiot I am!)

You then heard footsteps coming by as you hold on a stick to defend yourself, Eyes open as you look around at the woods, Bushes and trees just that you saw who it was Esdeath, you were shock that she was coming, you ran to a bush hiding for not letting Esdeath see you but you made a noise.

Esdeath: * stops as she looks around because she heard a noise * Who's there?

Y/N: .... (No no no why!!!)

Esdeath: * She was looking around as she pull her sword out and starts cutting off trees and bushes around her but she saw no one else, she put her sword away. She was walking away.

Y/N: (that was close she would have-)

???: who are you hiding from?

A female voice was behind you but it was familiar voice just to get you shock as you turn around slowly and then more shock it was Esdeath as you jump off the bush and ran away from her but she was chasing you down.

Esdeath: You can't escape from me my love just give up and returned to me!!

You ran away from her as possible but you were surrender by the waterfall as you look back as Esdeath was right in front of you.

Esdeath: You can't hide forever Y/N don't make me feel like to hurt you I don't want that just come with me and I'll forgive you and your sister too.

You look down at the waterfall and look back on her as you had no choice but all you did was to jump off the waterfall.

Esdeath: Y/N!!!

You fell into the water as you disappeared.

Esdeath's POV

Damn it I lost Y/N again I'm going to find him again and placed a chain around his neck so he can't run away from me.

Esdeath: You can run Y/N but you can't hide from me not for long I'll catch you~

I call my dragon as I climb up then fly up to the air.

Sarah's POV

What a day of cleaning up the whole base as FalloutRamos and Sheele came up to me.

FalloutRamos: Sarah have you seen your brother we been looking around for him and he is not around at night raid's base at all.

Sheele: Where can he be at?

Sarah: wait what?!

At the time I was thinking of that why he hasn't been here that he doesn't like cleaning stuff.

Sarah: Damn it I forgot to ask you guys that my brother doesn't like cleaning or any task that is need to be cleaned.

FalloutRamos: And it's unfortunately that he left the base so he is in danger outside with enemies or dangerous beasts.

Sheele: Oh no boss is not going to like this when she and the others are coming back.

Sarah: We need to find my brother as possible FalloutRamos come with me and sheele if they come back from their mission tell them that we will be back soon.

Sheele: Okay be careful tho!

To be continue

Author's note

Wow this time is a long chapter and also guys I apologize for not updating or anything but I'll make new chapters as possible as long as it's not taking for longer anyway hope you enjoy it and be ready for new chapter soon!