Chapter 9. The talk

When the servants left Socks pulled me down.
"Thank you."  He whispered in my ear.
"You are so welcome," I whispered back flopping down next to him. I hear Socks start to giggle quietly.
"What's so funny?"
"I can say you sure are creative."
"What?"
"You could just have me hide in the bathroom. But I guess this fits better for both of us."

As he finished he got up moving so he was sitting on the side of my bed. I also sat up questioning what Socks was doing. I watched him with great interest noticing how he pulled his coat down trowing it down, after which he pulled his shirt off too, leaving him in just an undershirt. He turned to me as he pulled his boots off, I turned my head the other way I was so embarrassed. In a matter of seconds, I was lying on the bed Socks strong hand on my chest pinning me down.
"This is way better isn't it?"

I couldn't form any kind of response only a nod. We stay in silence for a few seconds before I find the courage to talk to him again.
"Where were you?"
"What?"
"Where were you all this time?"
He groaned at my question. I guess he wasn't expecting me to ask him about it.
"I had some stuff that needed to be done."
"Okay."

I tried to get up but I couldn't I was still pinned down by Socks's hand.
"Where were you?"
"I-I was helping Lina with her pregnancy."
"I don't like her at all."
I giggled at him.
"Well, that came out of nowhere."
"Was she mean to you?"
We both stopped giggling and just looked at each other. His hand went from my chest to my waist gripping it tightly. I look away I was embarrassed to say anything.
"Blaza look at me."
"She was mean to me but she didn't hit me or anything like that."

Socks let out a sigh and pressed his forehead to my chest.
"That's alright I guess."
"Why are you so upset?"
Socks sat up bringing me with him. I was in his lap facing him. I turned my head looking at the side embarrassed, his hand trailed from my waist to my chin turning my head so I was looking at him.

"No one should be mean to you. Especially her."
He said in a stern voice making me shiver, his eyes darted from my eyes to my lips.
"Someone like her shouldn't be mean to someone as perfect as you."

"I-I  am nothing perfect. I am a disgrace to my father I am useless to everyone."
(Oh how he regretted saying that.)
This earned him a hard slap on his right ass cheek. He couldn't help but to moan at the sudden action.

"Ahh~"
"What-"
Before he could say or do anything he heard a loud growl.
"Never talk bad about yourself in front
Of me. I will not be hesitant to punish you." He growled in Blaza's ear making him shiver.

(Okay not a great way to end a chapter but it is what it is. I am a little late but I hope you have a happy new year and I wish you the best. Btw sorry for the grammar mistakes.)