Chapter 6. The carnival

As we were walking I noticed that we were getting near the village. Scared of what last time happened I grabbed his hand and hugged it. He looked at me and smiled. The second later we were in a village on a big carnival, clowns and people selling a lot of stuff from other countries. I looked around confused but then I was pulled towards him. My entire body hit his as I looked up to see his beautiful eyes meeting mine as he smiled. I smiled back a little uncomfortable with people watching us, he pulled me even closer (if that was even possible).
-"Be careful there is a lot of people here, I don't want you to get hurt or uncomfortable in any way."
I blushed and gripped his jacket. He giggled at my actions but still didn't pull away.
-"Well..well you really do like men more than women."
I looked around only to see a tall man with green eyes and black hair. I felt myself being rotated back and pressed against Sock's chest.
-"You better not be looking for troubles or you will get them."
-"Woah there big guy I wouldn't even try to beat you. Not without at least two people."
He looked me up and down making me really uncomfortable so I buried my head in Sock's shoulder.
-"Will you stop looking or do I need to make you stop."
-"No need to be aggressive friend."
With that, the creepy guy left, but of course, as he was walking away he started eyeing me. In the end, he ran into a stand nearby and we started laughing at him, he was really embarrassed.
-"Come on let's go."
We were walking thru the carnival the whole time Socks was holding my hand.
We were just walking until Socks pulled me to him and pinned me to a nearby wall. I blushed, one of his hands was on my waist and the other next to my head, my hands were on his chest.
-"Umm I am sorry I saw a carriage coming, I didn't want it to hit you so I..."
-"Thank you for saving me."
I said fast cutting him off as I looked at the floor.
-"Hey are you okay? Did I make you uncomfortable I am sorry?"
-"Yes I am, I have nothing to be uncomfortable about. You saved my life. Thank you again."
-"Hehe it's not a big deal-"
I pulled him down by his collar and kissed his cheek. As I pulled my hands down to his shoulders, he looked down and he was blushing I smiled softly.
-"Well let's go!"
I nodded and he pulled me towards holding my hand. We were walking thru the carnival, he stopped he looked at one of the stands.
-"Hello how much is this necklace?"
-"Are you sure you want to know?"
-"Yes why not?"
-"1k its 1k coins"
-"Okay here you go."
I looked at him as he gave a lady on the stand a  bag of money, she gave him something too but I couldn't see it he put it in his pocket.
-"Let's go!"
He said happily and grabbed my hand. I smiled and followed him. We walked the whole day stopping to eat something.
-"Follow me."
-"That's all I was doing today."
-"Well this is special."
He said and pulled me to him, we walked thru a big forest only to be met by the most beautiful view. It was night, the moon was shining brightly over a beautiful lake a few of trees and a field in front of it. We were standing on a small hill I was looking at the view.
-"It's beautiful."
-"It really is but I have seen prettier things."
He put his fingers on my chin turned my head so I was looking at him.
-"I have something for you."
He said quietly and stuck his hand in his pocket only to pull something from it.
-"Close your eyes."
-"Okay"
I did as said only to be told to open my eyes a second later. I looked at a beautiful necklace with a big red diamond on it.
-"Woah it's so beautiful."
-"Here."
He said as he put it around my neck.
-"Wow."
-"What does it look bad?"
-"N-no you look stunning."
He said blushing but not taking his eyes off me.
-"Oh really?"
I said putting my hands on his neck getting really close to him.
-"Y-Yes really."
He said as he put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer our breaths mixing now. I got on my tip toes and leaned in until.
-"What are you doing?!"
Someone shouted. I turned my head only to be met with.
-"Oh no."

~Hi sorry for being dead for a couple of days I took a little "break" and I was dealing with school again sorry.~
                                    -Love Akane