Chapter 14. I love you

Blaza woke up first feeling warm too warm. Socks was pressing Blaza against his chest almost crushing him.
"Mmh Socks~ Stop it~"
"Why should I?"
"You are crushing me."
Socks grip loosened on Blaza now just holding him. Blaza got up sitting on the side of the bed, he yawned picking up a shirt and some pants. Socks sat up looking at Blaza as he dressed up.
"Isn't that a bit formal?"
Blaza let out a chuckle turning to him.
"No, It's my everyday clothes."
"Well, they look too formal, too rich."
Socks got up walking to a closet on his right opening a drawer and pulling out a shirt and pants.
"Here. They are my old clothes they will fit you."

Blaza looked at him and took the clothes putting them on.
"It's like they were made for me."
Socks chuckled. Blaza smiled at him walking closer to Socks and kissing his cheek.
"Let's go!"
Blaza examined pulling at Socks's arm.
"Where?"
"Let's go cook something!"
"Okay."
Socks smiled taking Blaza's hand and leading him to his kitchen.
"Let's get started."
Socks pulled out a few ingredients. After a few minutes, they had themselves breakfast.
"I didn't know you could cook."
"My mother thought me that."
Blaza jolted shaking his head looking down.
"I am sorry I shouldn't bring that up."

"No no don't apologise."
Blaza looked at Socks tears threatening to escape his eyes as he smiled slightly.
Socks got up walking to Blaza kissing his cheek, putting his hands on Blaza's cheeks.
"Can I pick you up?"
Blaza looked at Socks confused before nodding slightly. Socks picked Blaza up Blaza's legs wrapping around his waist nuzzling his head against Sock's chest.
They walked to Socks room Socks sat on his bed hugging Blaza comforting him.
"Shh shh, It's okay."
Blaza cried soaking Socks shirt.
"She died two weeks ago."
"She was killed. Her daughter told me guards came for her and she wasn't back they found out her head was cut off."
Silence.
"That's why I brought you here."
"What!?"
"I knew something was up when your father said something about some girl seducing and making you shut up."
"Making me shut up?"
"I think they want others to think Lina was your mother so your dad doesn't look bad."
Blaza looked at Socks now crying even more.
"How could he?!"
"Am I nothing to him!?"
Socks pulled him closer. Kissing his forehead.

After a few minutes Blaza calmed down he just sat in Socks lap.
"Socks?"
"Hm?"
"Will, you ever leave me?"
Socks pulled away from Blaza looking at him.
"Of course not I will be here for you forever."
"A-Are you sure?"
"A 100%"
"Even tho I am a man."
Socks chuckled.
"I don't care if you are a man or a woman. I love you for who you are."
"You love me?"
"Yes."
Blaza blushed looking away.
"Was it too soon to say that?"
"Are you sure?"
"Are you sure you love me you are not just saying that because I am sad are you?"
"I love you more than anything."
Blaza buried his burning face in Sock's chest.
"Are you just using me for status and money?"
"No, I would never do that. I don't care about your status or your riches."
"Would you love me more if I was a woman?"
Socks pulled him up looking him dead in the eyes his grip strong on Blaza's shoulders.
"I love you for who you are. I don't care about your gender you are perfect the way you are."
He let go of Blaza smaller male falling on him instantly, clutching on his shirt.
"I am sorry."
"You have nothing to apologise for you are allowed to ask anything."
"I got too mad for something so stupid."
Blaza's arms were around Socks's neck. He pulled Socks in a heated kiss, Blaza's hands roaming over Socks' chest he tugged at the ends of Socks shirt.
They stopped kissing for a second and Blaza pulled Socks shirt over his head.

"Blaza."
Socks breathed out as Blaza pressed kisses over his neck going down to his chest. One of Blaza's hands was on Socks's neck and the other placing itself on Socks tight moving up to between Socks legs. Suddenly Blaza was pinned to the bed both his hands held by Socks.
"Blaza we can't do that. You are not thinking straight."
"But-"
"Blaza you are not in the state to make any big decisions."
Blaza tried to complain but Socks lips were pressed to his making him unable to say anything. Blaza relaxed. Socks let go of his hands propping himself on his elbow looking at Blaza. His hair was everywhere, his face was dusted pink, his lips red and his clothes messed up.
Socks plopped down next to Blaza pulling him close.