Chapter 5 Angry

~Hi I am back from the dead sooo yeah I am really sorry.~

I was lying on my bed my limbs sprayed all over. When I heard a knock on the door.
-"Not now Alfred I am tired."
-"Oh I am sorry I will not bother you anymore."
Said Alfred and walked off closing the door. When I heard more steps and more knocks on the door.
-"I said I am tired, Alfred!"
When the door opened I saw him. I was angry at him so I buried my head in my pillows trying to hide. When I felt someone gently nudged me, I slapped his hand away burying myself deeper in my pillows. He pulled my hand up so I looked at him. He put his hand on my cheek, then he picked up my chin and turned my head so I was looking at him.
-"Why are you ignoring me?"
I slapped his hand and laid back on my bed.
-"Hmm so will I get my answer?"
-"Get away!"
-"Why?"
-"I am angry at you!"
I said as I snapped my head at him.
-"Why would you be angry at me!?"
-"You left me behind in the village who knows what could happen if I didn't have my money."
-"What are you talking about?"
-"They almost killed me in the village. I got lost and ended up in an alleyway, it was good I had some money so I gave it to him. If I didn't have that money I don't know what would have happened."
I felt him sit on the bed as I turned my head to look at him only to be pulled up. The second after I was on the verge of tears in his lap his hands all over me.
-"It's okay."
He whispered in my ear and ran his hands on my back. I put my head on his shoulder.
-"I was so scared."
-"I know I am sorry for leaving you there."
He said as he put his hand on my cheek caressing it. I looked at him in the eyes, he smiled and kissed my forehead. He put his hand on my neck pulling my head down to meet his chest. 
-"I know how to apologise to you."
-"You don't have to."
-"Follow me."
He held my hand and pulled me up from the bed, after a few minutes we slowly started walking thru the castle trying to push past the big crowds that were forming.  As we walked I noticed a big smile on his face so I played along with it, I  started walking faster so he wasn't pulling me anymore. He looked at me and smiled still holding my hand.
-"Umm you can stop holding my hand."
-"No I can't you will get lost and I don't want that."
-"Mhm okay?."
I was happy he cared more for me it felt really nice to have somebody to protect you. It really did feel nice.

~Okay sorry again for not uploading I was dead and school is really stressing me out so yeah. Btw did you like a little fluff I added?~
             -Love Akane