Chapter 3. The days passing

I was awoken by Him shaking me lightly. I move myself to sit up and accidentally hit his head with mine.
-"Oh my I am so sorry I didn't mean to do that."
-"Its nothing."
He says as he rubs his forehead.
-"Are you okay?"
-"Why are you asking?"
I say as a shiver ran down my spine. He moved a bit closer to me slowly and softly putting his hand on my cheek.
-"You were crying all night and when I came to check on you you were kicking in you sleep."
-"It-it was just a nightmare!"
I say fast and loud surprising him a little. He just shook his head and montioned me to follow him, as we started walking he started asking a lot of things.
-"So what was your nightmare about?"
-"Well about my dad."
-"Just about you dad or was there something more?"
-"No not just about my dad it was about us two fighting and him hitting me constantly."
-"Does that happen a lot?"
-"What?"
-"Well your dad does he always hit you?"
-"No not always but he hits me for every little mistake since mom left."
-"Is your mother...Well dead or?"
-"No no! She just divorced dad and left my dad got custody of me because he is way more rich."
-"Oh that is..Sad I am really sorry for bringing that up."
-"No dont worry its nothing I mean it was way more painful without her these 2 years but I am okay."
I felt him pull me closer to him, he mentioned the fountain and I nodded so we sat there I leaned my head on his shoulder.
-"I promise you as your bodyguard and friend I will never let anybody hurt you again."
-"Really?"
I ask as my eyes sparkle with hope and he nods I pull him into a hug and he hugs me back. After a while he pulls away and gets up walking away.
-"You need to get back to the castle we will start our first lecture in a few hours."
He says and winks at me and walks away. I blush and nod to myself getting up from the fountain walking slowly back to the castle.

~ Hi its Akane I am so sorry for the late chapter I didn't have internet.~
-Love ya stay safe!