Chapter 13. Away

They pulled away Socks shocked,
Blaza's hands still on Sock's face.
"Y-You will need to pack your things."
"Oh okay mind helping me."
Blaza said as he winked at Socks turning and walking away. Socks thought he was gonna die from what Blaza did right now.

They packed pretty fast. They were walking down the hall.
"Where are your stuff?"
"They are already packed and ready."
"Okay."
Blaza smiled truly he was adorable. They stopped by the kings' room to inform him that they were leaving early.
"Okay. Be back whenever you want to not like I actually need you."
This broke Blaza's heart and he looked down sad. Socks saw this and he was furious if it wasn't the king he would have already beaten him up.

They got on their horses starting to ride somewhere.
"Where are we going?"
"You didn't ask before just now."
Socks chuckled.
"Well as long as I'm with you I am not scared of anything nor I worry about anything."
Socks smiled Blaza was just adorable it might even kill him.
"Adorable."
He heard a giggle beside him.
"You are."
"And you are handsome."
He smiled.

_________________________________________

A full day of travelling and they were exhausted stopping somewhere safe tying their horses to a tree. Socks lied down on his back.
Blaza came to Socks laying down next to him his head in Sock's neck. Blaza instantly fell asleep and Socks just smiled looking at the beautiful man next to him. He truly was a blessing.
The night was cold so they cuddled closer to get warmth. In the end, Blaza was completely lying down on Socks his face in Sock's neck, and Socks face in Blaza's hair.

_________________________________________

After two days of travelling, they stopped.
"Why did we stop?"
"We are here."
They were at the gates of a large kingdom. As they walked in Socks got off his horse putting all his stuff on Blaza's horse and leading it. They walked through a big village people everywhere. Blaza has never seen such a big place, finally, they approached a house they were staying at. Socks stopped the horse and Blaza got off they walked thru the halls of the big house.
"Hello Socks you are back and you have a friend."
"Yes I will be in my room and we don't need anything."

They turned to leave when Socks stopped in his tracks turning with a smile on his face.
" Brother this is no 'friend'."
The guy grinned.
"Great you finally found someone."
They smiled at each other Socks exiting the room with a blushing Blaza in front of him.
"Who was that?"
"My brother, he comes to visit me often."
"Oh okay!"
Blaza examined happily.

They got their stuff Blaza following close after Socks to his room.
When they entered the room Blaza's breath was taken away the room was beautiful and so big with a big queen-sized bed in the corner, big windows, many bookshelves, a desk with papers and a door to the bathroom on the right.
"Wow"
Socks chuckled at Blaza.
"It's really big."
"Yeah"
Socks exalted.

"What's wrong?"
"Well before this room was empty and too big for me...But now finally I have someone to share it with."
Socks turned to Blaza pinning him to the door his hand next to Blaza's head and the other one on his waist. Silence.
Blaza gulped.
"What did you mean by 'no friend'?"
"Well, I see you as something more."
"Well, you need to ask me first geez."
They both chuckled after which they shared a kiss.

Socks pulled away releasing Blaza's hands. The only thing he didn't expect that Blaza is gonna take action. Blaza backed Socks up to the bed pushing him on it. Blaza sat on Socks lap towering over the laying man. He kissed him passionately hands on his chest. Socks bit Blaza's bottom lip making him gasp.
Socks pulled away and looked at Blaza he was there in his lap gasping and moaning.

"Do you know what you do to me?"
"These soft lips, soft hair, perfect skin, these hips, waist and this perfect ass."
With every word, he traced that part of the body. First, he traced his thumb over Blaza's lips, he put his hand in Blaza's hair combing it, he went from Blaza's hair down passing over his chest and stopping at the waist, at the end he squeezed Blaza's right ass cheek making him moan loudly.

"Ahh~"
Blaza pulled Socks up by his shirt kissing him hard. They pulled away both panting.
Blaza lied down on Socks his head on his shoulder.
"Mmh you are warm."
Socks chuckled running his hands on Blaza's back.
"You should get some sleep."
"So should you."
"Mhm."
Blaza nodded.

They fell asleep tired from the day.