Irene analyzed the scene and spotted plenty of big celebrities. However, she was strangely unaffected by the fact that she was wearing inappropriate clothing. Irene remained natural and calm, because deep down, she had never looked down upon herself.

Suho was pleased to see this.

“So, does this mean you agree to signing with me?”

“Wait a moment. My mom wants to ask you a few questions,” Irene replied.

After speaking, Irene looked towards the spot where the old woman was hiding to find that she was currently peeking at Taeyeon through one of the screens.

“Even the old madam knows how to admire handsome men…”

But, it may have been because the old woman was too excited, a loud bang suddenly echoed through the venue…

The screen suddenly toppled over and she was revealed in front of everyone…

“What’s this? Who is this person?”

“Did a fan sneak in?”

Everyone looked at the old woman questioningly. Even Taeyeon seemed to have glanced over slightly.

The old woman was both excited yet frightened as she held onto her face mask and turned to apologize, “I’m so sorry.”

Shinhye didn’t like to cause trouble, so she did not hold the old woman accountable. She simply asked the hotel staff to tidy up the mess.

However, as the hotel staff approached, they realized that the delicately designed screen was torn beyond repair.

The hotel staff did not know how to handle the matter since it now involved compensation, so they called the manager over.

As soon as the manager approached, his expression did not look pleased.

“Madam, do you know how much the screen you’ve damaged costs?!”

The old woman didn’t want to cause a commotion, so she subconsciously took a few steps back. But, the hotel manager thought she wanted to run away.

As a result, he quickly grabbed onto her arm and stopped her, “Don’t try to run away!.”

Seeing this, Irene immediately walked over and pushed the manager away, “What are you doing? Don’t you dare touch my mother!”

As soon as the manager saw the clothes on Irene’s body, he was sure that she wasn’t an artist, but a fan that had snuck in. Hence, his attitude turned much colder,

“I’m not sure how you managed to sneak into the hotel. But, since you’ve damaged the hotel’s property, you should compensate us in full. If this madam has a bit more self control, this screen may not have torn.”

“What nonsense are you speaking?” Irene was obviously angered. “If you have a problem, speak to me. Don’t insult my mother.”

Hearing these words, Tiffany approached the entrance with Shinhye and Taeyeon.

Seeing the sight before her, she couldn’t help but say to the manager, “Don’t judge a book by its cover. Your actions are of no benefit to your hotel.”

Realizing these words had come from Tiffany, the manager quickly lowered his head and gave an embarrassed smile.

With Taeyeon and Tiffany so close, the old woman became even more nervous as she tightened the clothes around her body. To quickly resolve the problem and prevent herself from being discovered, she decided to speak up, “I will pay you back.”