Tiffany’s​ voice was gentle, like she was giving the young models a kind warning. But, the girls could sense the danger emanating from her words.

So, before Tiffany continued to say anything else, the girls quickly ran away in fear.

“You’re still the same. You never allow yourself to suffer any loss,” Shinhye laughed.

“Why should I?”

“Where’s President Kim?” Shinhye looked around after realizing Tiffany was on her own.

“He will come later. He has something to attend to.”

The two women hadn’t seen each other for a while, so they obviously had endless topics to discuss.

At this time, Suho entered the hotel carrying a birthday present and approached the two, “I hope this beauty doesn’t mind that I came uninvited.”

Because of his relationship with Tiffany and recent close contact with Chanyeol at work, it wasn’t unusual for Suho to attend Shinhye’s birthday.

“Chanyeol’s over there,” Shinhye hinted for Suho not to disturb her conversation with Tiffany.

After putting down his present, Suho shrugged his shoulders and wandered into the crowd.

He was more focused on waiting; waiting for Irene’s answer. He had come to the celebration with much anticipation.

Not long after, Taeyeon’s tall and built figure entered the hotel. With his arrival, the entire venue was filled with excitement as everyone erupted in an applause.

Taeyeon’s expression was indifferent. This was his empire, even if he didn’t say a word, no one would say he was arrogant.

After all, everyone knew, the only reason for his appearance was because of one person.

It was because of Tiffany. Or perhaps, including the child in Tiffany’s stomach, he was here for two people.

Taeyeon walked straight over to Tiffany and pulled her into his arms.

Seeing this, Shinhye could only look at Tiffany helplessly. And of course, Tiffany could only return her helpless gaze.

It didn’t take long before the birthday celebrations officially began. Music and dancing filled the venue; it was a lively scene.

However, Suho was the only one that remained seated in the corner staring at the entrance. Every now and then, he would glance down at his watch to check the time. It seemed, Irene wasn’t going to make an appearance…

But, just as Suho decided he had no reason to stay, he suddenly heard some struggling sounds coming from the entrance. He was getting ready to leave, but was held back by a familiar voice, “Suho, I don’t have an invite, I can’t come in.”

Suho froze for a moment as he saw Irene poke her head into the venue, wearing a leather jacket and waving at him.

Everyone looked over, including Tiffany. This made Suho slightly awkward as he ran over to the entrance, “This is my artist.”

“Sorry, Mr. Suho,” the doorman apologized before leaving. Afterwards, Suho looked down at Irene and asked, “Why did you come here dressed like this?”

“What? I didn’t steal nor snatch anything. Am I an embarrassment to you?” Irene squinted provokingly.

“You could have at least worn a dress. If you did, the doorman wouldn’t have stopped you at the entrance. Plus, don’t you know what type of event this is? Crown Empire’s President Kim and Tiffany are also present.”