𝟶𝟷𝟿

🥀ANGELICA

Oct 23rd, 2020

THIRD PERSON

      "Bunny, I'm serious don't make this awkward," Angel spoke to the man sitting on her living room couch.

       "I promise I will not make it awkward." Corpse said setting his phone down on his lap, Angel gave him a look. "Do you wanna pinky swear."

       "No, I don't wanna- actually yeah pinky swear." She said walking over holding out her pinky.

      Corpse rolled his eyes hooking his pinky with hers, she sighed grabbing the strings to her robe but before unwrapping them she looked at Corpse.

      "You're making the face." She whined falling back onto her other sofa.

      Corpse laughed setting up from his slouching positions. "What face am I making Angel?" He laughed, she sat up on her elbows making a pouting face.

      "I don't know! Like your scared." She replied.

    Corpse sighed grabbing his beanie he was wearing pulling it over his face then crossed his arms over his chest.

     "Okay go. Let me know when I can look" he said, Angel sat up.

Slowly standing up Angel tugged at the knot in her robe, trying to get her acrylic nail in the knot only to fail.

"I need help" she chuckled, Corpse held his hand out and she grabbed them bringing them to the knot.

        "Right there?" He asked, Angel, hummed dropping her hand to her sides and he started to pull the knot out.

          "Thanks, bunny" she smiled untying the rest of the robe and slowly slid it off her body reviling her red lingerie sat down her hands flat in her lap.

         "Okay, you can look."

Corpse grabbed the bottom of his beanie slowly lifting it so it was at the top of his head. "Oh," he mumbled.

"I said not to make it awkward." Angel groaned reaching for her robe but corpse grabbed it throwing it across the room.

       "I'm not being awkward okay. what do I need to do?" He asked, Angel, grabbed her phone going to her camera.

         "I need you to take pictures of me for my sponsor." She explained ruffling her hair, corpse nodded standing up from his seat.

         Angelica leaned back on her palms, Corpse held the phone up to her and started snapping pictures.

        Angel did multiple different kinds of poses, Corpse smiled behind the camera. "Yes you go girl" he spoke in a monotone voice making the situation funnier.

        Angel laughed bringing her hand to her mouth. Setting up straight and patted the seat next to her and Corpse sat down.

         Slipping on her robe she leaned back taking her phone back. Scrolling through the pictures Angel laid her head on Corpses shoulder.