𝟶𝟷𝟷

🥀ANGELICA

Oct, 12th   2020

THIRD PERSON

           "You know what! I am so much better than you." Angel stuck her tongue out at the camera that had the one and only corpse husband on it.

        "Oh really?" He laughed, she nodded.

         "Have you seen my island? I have Apple and I have Pekoe. Doesn't get better than that" she smiled, Corpse hummed.

       "Invite me to your island then" he replied, Angel's eyes lit up and she ran upstairs grabbing her switch and running back down.

      She jumped onto the counter in front of the phone crossing her legs, she turned on her switch making sure Animal crossing was in the Console.

      She added Corpse and started up the game. "I have almost a thousand hours on this game, so" she smiled.

      "You played this game for a thousand hours! It's not even that fun" he laughed, Angel gasped glaring at him.

      "I love this game" she whispered.

       Angel opened her gates on AC and Corpse joined, Angel wore a ballerina outfit with a tiara and no shoes because her island is a no-shoe zone she told corpse to take his shoes off before coming in.

       "Oh yeah, okay yeah you are better than me" Corpse laughed walking into the entrance of her island, her island-themed is red and white.

       Her island fruit was pears at first but she didn't like the aesthetic so she chopped down all the pear trees replacing them with apples and cherry's to fit her theme.

        "Follow me" she spoke softly walking along the path and Corpse followed her and she ran up to her house walking in.

       "Why don't you ever like a live stream or post videos about Animal crossing, you play it a lot," Corpse asked, Angel, shrugged pushing her hair from her face.

       "Animal Crossing is kinda like a break for me. I don't have to worry about people telling me what to do or telling me somethings wrong with my island." She replied.

       Corpse hummed looking up at her as she concentrated on the game, he smiled when her tongue poked out just a little bit.

       "Oh my god come to my bedroom" she gasped running for the upstairs, Corpse followed her and his mouth dropped.  "I tried to mimic what it looks like in real life."

        "Wow really, this is beautiful, I bet your room is like amazing" he replied, she giggled swinging her feet.

           "Yeah well my bed is hanging up on the bed by rope, Animal crossing doesn't have that" Angel explained and corpse shot his head up.

       "Wait hanging- what?" He laughed, she looked up at him and he had a confused look on his face.

       "My bed is hanging up by four large rope from each end from the ceiling, pretty cute" she smiled setting her switch down leaning back on her palms.