𝟶𝟶𝟼

🥀𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙲𝙰

October, 2nd 2020

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡

            Angel often woke up late into the day especially since she doesn't sleep until the early hours of the morning.

         Today was the same as any other, she sleeps in until about two in the afternoon, she gets up uses the bathroom, and makes a cup of coffee.

     Once she finished all do that she goes back upstairs and scrolls through her phone until someone asks her to play a game so she could stream.

       When she got on her phone it was blowing up, texts from her friends on each platform she owned and it looks her messages were still getting blown up as well.

        She sat up putting her cup of coffee on the nightstand and texted the group chat. They immediately told her to look on Twitter then jump into the discord.

          She stood up walking to her computer whilst opening the Twitter.com app. She scrolled through then went to trending.

       "No fucking way" she laughed loudly clicking on the number one trending, she went to her computer seeing all her friends sitting in the discord.

        She joined it putting her headphones on and they immediately started to scream at her about what's going on.

       "Angel!" Rae yelled over everyone.

      "Yeah?" She laughed.

     "Can you tell me why? Yes, Daddy Corpse is trending and you're the reason why." She asked Angel to let out an obnoxiously loud laugh.

       She scrolled through Twitter seeing everyone shipping them together but also people sending rude comments which she's used to.

      "It was a joke guys" she laughed.

     "Wait wait Corpse is joining," Poki said, Angel, bit her lip nervously, his icon popped up and he let out a deep low chuckle.  Everyone burst out laughing.

         "This is insane, it was a joke" Angelica repeated bringing her feet onto her chair.

         "I woke up to my phone on fire because of how many notifications I was getting," Corpse said his raspy voice flowing through the headphones.

        Angelica slipped over to her bed grabbing her coffee they made her way back plugging in her headphones again.

       "I should have expected this to happen, the simps are crazy" she chuckled and everyone agreed.

         They all scheduled a time to play among us and got even ten people, but before that Angel decided to get ready for the day.

She took a shower and brushed her teeth doing all the basics. She combed through her wet hair walking down to her kitchen when she got a call from Corpse.

She smiled answering it and immediately put it on speaker. "Hello!" She said excitedly going to the fridge.

"Sup baby," he said, she faked gagged. "Oh?" He added.