🌡️They get sick [short]

Author~chan
In.

Requested by: mlcsings

Sorry, this is really Lazy...i have lOTS of modules and i have to pass them tomorrow :'))

Art is by your local Husk and Katsuki simp....aka me.

Beautiful

Beautiful.

================================================================

°Alastor

Bitch is so goddamn stubborn, he would keep saying he's not sick when he is very clearly sick--

acho!

Your deer boyfriend sneezed as he covered his pale nose with his sleeve. Carefully he turned his head slowly to look at your face only to have you staring at him dissapointingly.

"Ah, hehehe...Dear, i can explain." He sweatdropped, his sleeve still covering his stuffed nose;
"no Al. You are coming with me."

You sternly told him as you dragged the deer to his red hue'd room.

He was very very v e r y  stubborn, he wouldn't let you do things for him saying that the rAdIo DeMoN dOeS nOt GeT sIcK-- he says right after sneezing.

He eventually melted and gave in to your care and recovered after a day and a half.

°Angel Dust

So you found out he was sick when you found his face flat against his... eyeshadow palette...thing. huh.

"Angel..?" You looked at him, concerned as he only looked up at you, his face covered in different colors of eyeshadow--

When he's sick, he's more clingy than usual he literally won't let you leave the room...oml just thinking about it is turning me to Ashley.

He was very obedient so that's a win. He recovered in two days :))

°Baxter

Bold of you to assume he gets sick. Like I said in the last chapter, he has all kinds of 🌟 DIsGuStAnG 🌟 medicine.

°Charlie

She sounds high when she's sick, lmfao.

She started vomiting everywhere and honestly?? It wasn't even that gross. (My headcannon is that, Charlie's vomit is rainbow colored lmfaooo)

She was very hard to handle, she kept talking about...t h i n g s  that you'd rather not get involved with.

She recovered after two days, because you finally agreed to restrain her and get her to actually drink the meds.

°Crymini

Clingy. Annoying. Teaser. MotherfUckE-- no..nope. She's not gonna fuck her mom, She'd only fuck you plus, Husk is the only one with the rights to fuck her mother so--
( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)

She was really annoying.... really.

She'll drink the meds, she'll eat the food, but you can't do it without kissing her, before or after, wgenever you're gonna do something, kiss her first.

She recovered after two days.

°Cherri bomb

Lmao.

She got sick when she was in the hospital with you because your vIrUs fUcKinG infected her and now she's in your hospital room with you pointing guns at the doctors.

She recovered after a week and a day after that.

°Husk

HAAHAHHAHA

stubborn. Very very stubborn.

You told him not to drink that fucking...tHiNg...but he insisted that 'he'll be fine'

And now you're there...taking care of a very very sick Husk. "I'm fi-" he would vomit every once and a while and will pout at the dissaointed look on your face.

"Doll, stop fuckin' pouting, you're starting to look like me"

he'll say with his claws slightly touching your face.

°Niffty

You would never notice. She'd be the exact same Niffty...until she talks.

Her voice will be dEEP. LIKE  D E E P. HAVE YOU HEARD CORPSE? yeah she sounds like Corpse. When she started talking to you, she scared you shitless and now she feels bad so, she'll just avoid you until she gets better.

°Sir Pentious

"THE GREAT SIR PENTIOUS DO NOT GET SI-- oOOh Soup!"

He loves soup with all his heart that he ate all of it and because of that he got better after a day :>

°Vaggie

"I can manage." She says right before tripping on nothing lmfao.

You had to take care of her and... she's so nice?? Like...? Ah-- she's so sweet when sick oml.

She recovered after one day :))

================================================================

Author~chan
Out.

Total words: 664