~Meeting Alastor~

Author-chan
In.

Warning: Violence (??)

================================================================

•Alastor•

It's been 13 years since you've been in Hell, not the longest but not the shortest either. You managed to have a decent life-- err Second life, surprisingly. You weren't that Powerful or Rich back then you we're alive, but you're definitely weren't the most innocent.
Walking around with no care at all, passing by multiple demons cursing and beating eachother up over and over, the fight was most likely out of money or drugs which isn't really surprising since it is Hell after all.

Not giving a shit about the demon getting beaten up who was calling you for dear help when you passed by, without any other choice the said demon passed out, out of blood loss. As you we're having a peaceful walk a Poster came flying straight towards your face blinding you from your destination, it was a flyer for that rehabilitation Hotel the princess was running. Looking up from the poster, the said Hotel just a few blocks away, the words 'Hazbin Hotel' lightning up the building, as the wind blows on your face. Thinking about your life down here was okay..but, thinking about what your life would be up there... wouldn't hurt to try right?...would it..?

Mustering up all your confidence you walked up to the Hotel, despite the judging faces and nasty remarks the other citizens made whilst walking up to said building. Poster gripped tightly on your hand, as you politely knocked on the door 3 times a certain tall deer demon dressed in all red with all his glory came to greet you, and you bet this hotel would change your entire life.
================================================================

Author~chan
Out.

Word Total: 284