Songs that remind them of you🎵

Author~chan
In.

================================================================

° Alastor

Song: Can't help falling in love with you - Elvis Presley

He was walking down the street of Hell as demons fled from directions who saw him pass by, something normal to him that only made him chuckle to himself knowing that his name is spread around nicely. He turns to a dark corner and walk past a lit Music shop, the demons inside avoiding his steady gaze as he stared at them like a deer stuck in the headlights. He turns to a corner, uninterested only to hear a very familiar song from said building.

'Wise men say...only fools rush in~"

The sudden familiarization hit him like a brick thrown to his face as a light blush spread on his cheeks like forest fire as he looked down at the golden locked you gave him. His smile grew twice as wide as the love sick Overlord continued to his destination with a light blush illuminating his pale cheeks, chuckling to himself.

° Angel Dust

Song: Love struck - blood on the dance floor

He and Cherri decided to drink their asses off after winning a turf war again... Y'know, as usual. However, something is different, something he might've forgotten--- ah that's right, you happened to him. He smiles at the drink he was holding, imagining the sight of you as the glass glistened as the disco lights of the bar illuminated it. His face frowned once again as he also currently found out what happened to you before...he closed his eyes tightly as he imagined what Valentino might've done to you. He felt guilty whilst gripping the glass in his hands tightly, knowing he wasn't there to save you but, again you we're an independent person and you managed to do that yourself. He relaxed his face while a familiar song plays in the background. He smiled to himself once again as he opened his eyes and looked back at the DJ as he shouted at them to turn it up as He and Cherri drank away.

° Baxter

Song: Put your head on my shoulder - Paul Folangca/ka(correct me pls)

Just him in his Lab... y'know... with you. He smiles secretly to himself as he looked at his unfinished project he was working on as you we're on your phone you would look over his shoulder once in a while checking how he was doing. Peace and quiet it was till a sudden familiar feeling came to your bladder, you needed to piss. You looked at Baxter as you gave his clothed shoulder a kiss as you left his lab, leaving your phone.

Out of curiosity, Baxter glances at your gadget, as he was about to wrap his smooth gloved fingers, his arm wrapped around the wire of your headphones plucking it out.