~Meeting Charlie~

Author~chan
In.

(I decided to do Charlie first than Crymini, since i know more about Charlie than her so uh, sorry about that.)

Warning: the mentions of Rape and cuss words.
Trigger warnings btw. If you are not comfortable with this, i advise you not to go any further, for your own good.

================================================================

°Charlie (i think you all know where I'm going with this one, Charlie and Vaggie aren't dating in this one for the sake of the Fanfic,,much to my dismay since they are my Otp but-- i love y'all so--)

You wanted, no, needed to find a home, the shit that's going on between you and that motherfucker is going out of hand. The said motherfucker A.K.A your landlord have been raping for a long while now.

You needed to escape that shitty ass wipe and find a better place but, where? This is Hell for fucks sake, no one cares...or so you thought.

Recalling those nights of pleads of mercy and pain, you gritted your teeth and clenched your fists in hopes of getting rid of the memory(??)

Walking down the streets of the Pentagram city you grew tired and Hungry. You turned to a corner and decided to sleep there for the night. You sat down at the worn cardboard flat on the ground, most likely used by the homeless citizens. Resting your head against the wall behind you, you covered your eyes using your hat blinding you from the city lights and decided to drift off for a minute just to head to look for a better place again.

Moments later, a hand carefully shook your shoulder, waking you up from your deep slumber, waking up after sensing someone has disturbed you something clicked in you and scrambled away from the demon, crying. "P-Please don't hurt me, i have n-no money or f-food--" instead of hearing laughter followed by a sharp blade pointed to the neck, you got a soft voice reassuring you it's alright and that there's nothing to be afraid of.

Finally Looking up at the stranger, you examined the demon who is clearly a girl, who has blonde hair and pale skin with Rose colored cheeks, she was pretty cute to say the least. Your jaws slightly open, "H-hello? Uhm.." she said nervously, you snapped out of your trance finally recognising the Princess, "o-Oh princess Charlotte i--" "Call me Charlie please..." She stated looking down "oH alright then uhm Ch-Charlie" you stuttered out, Cause, c'mon who wouldn't?? The Princess of Hell in front of You?? The heir to throne??? bRuH--

Standing up, brushing youself, you nervously looked up at the princess staring at you with a bright smile, "Do you uhh need anything from me..? I uhm.. don't have much you know..." You stated, rubbing your neck, Looking to the side, "well..." She pointed to a Limousine (??) Behind her, "I was hoping maybe you'd like to come with us, I'm running a Hotel right now and---" you cut her off mid-sentence as you looked at her wide eyed, "A...a Hotel?? Oh Princess, I don't even have the money to buy food, how much more for a hotel..." You cutted her off,
"Oh no no no, I'm helping you, I can't stand seeing my people suffering..." She said with sorrow in her eyes.

"But why..." You looked down, tears rolling down your face, She only looked at your form confused.
"Why are you helping...Me?"
She only smiles and wipes away a tear, "Well, it's because you look like you needed some Luck."

(If someone got this reference from a Hazbin Fanfic, i fucking love you.)

===============================================================

Author~chan
Out.

Total words: 620