~Meeting Crymini~

Author~chan
In.

A/n: so i might make her act like Loona but minus the phone. Also I'm making Husk and Crymini have a father and daughter relationship cause it's cute.

Warning: Language

================================================================

•Crymini

Snip.. snip snip, the sound the scissors made as you stood up and wiped the sweat on your brow, Looking at the bush you we're trimming (??)

Proud of your work, you nodded and headed inside the hotel, as your animal friends began sniffing on the bush and the scissors you left.

You walked to the bar and sat on a barstool, back facing the winged bartender. "Whaddya want doll?"
Husk questioned, smiling at the nickname he gave you, you turned around and rested your head on the bar. As you did, the winged cat looked at you in confusion as you looked up at him. "Just water. Please." You mumbled out, as he nodded and headed to go get the said drink.

He slides a glass of water to you and before you could say anything, the door slammed open, alerting the other staff members only to be revealing a hyena girl with red spots all over her hair.
She walked towards the bar as your gaze was fixated to her. You quickly looked down at your glass of water as she sat down beside you.

"Hey, Dad." She said, sarcasm in her voice as she said the word 'Dad'
"What are you doing here Crymini..." Husk said, narrowing his eyes.

The said girl 'Crymini' Ignored the question as she looks at your form, Husk following her eyes as he only sighed and began cleaning the glasses.

"Hi." She started looking at you, making you flinch "hey..." You replied, not even thirsty anymore you decided to stand up, but before you could go she grabbed your wrist, and 'accidentally' knocking the glass of water, as the liquid began pouring onto your clothing, the glass however, caught by the lazy bartender, now laying ontop of the bar, desperately gripping onto the glass from falling, he looked at Cryimini with a 'oh-you-fuckin'-messed-up-kid' look.

Crymini, however. Focused all the attention to you, "hOLY SHIT I'M SORRY" she yelled, with obvious sarcasm in her voice. You only nodded with obvious dissapointment and anger but, you concluded that, that was what she wanted. A fight, someone to yell at, so you gave up the thought and walked away.

Crymini, dissapointed with the reaction you gave her, she looked at Husk who has a dissapointed but angered? look on his face??
The hyena sweatdropped knowing that if he ever got the chance to be alone with her she's in trouble
for doing such thing to his favorite person in the hotel.

================================================================

Author~chan
Out.

Word Total: 461