Alastor#1.mp3....

A charming lad he was, but so was most of the serial killers. They walk around in plain sight heels clacking along the floor almost paralleling the way they dragged their victims into shadows, away from curious eyes.

He was one of them a manic man talking behind a radio acting as one of the citizens as if he'll ever be one. He looms over almost everybody and so does his pride.

A numb empty feeling like the crinkles of an old radio made him long for some sort of entertainment. Unsurprisingly, the screams tears and blood of all his victims seemd to have bore him as time went on.

But that didn't mean he stopped of course. He could always use some dinner sometimes.

Ah yes, The market crash! A new form of entertainment! A brand new subject to talk about in his little studio, hiding that grin he held behind the scenes. Not like anyone could see anyway.

It was almost ironic in the way he had died, after burring those like flower seeds on a wasteland of bodies, a land made for sweeping off those creatures with antlers. It was no surprise to him that he ended up in hell, after all, antlers are still horns.

He was never fond of those things, always watching him from afar. Watching him burry yet another one of his kind. Always watching with those beady eyes that knew too much. Way too much for his liking.

As if he hadn't watched from afar when the market crashed or when the mothers cried or when worried loved ones looked for their relatives and ended up finding them- not. As if he hadn't watched a woman from his neighborhood on the radio asking for help while serving himself what seems to be- her husband?

:)

No silly. It couldn't have been.