*Beep beep beep beep beep beep*
"Agshsheh." I said as I turned my alarm off.
I hate that I have school.
I sat up and went to put my foot down when I touched something. Actually someone.
Ethan is there laying on the floor semi asleep.
"Ahh. Gah! Ethan! What are you doing here?!" I shouted as I moved back on my bed as he woke up.
"I was guarding you. You're a healer and the darach is going after healers right now."
"Ok thanks but how can you guard me when you're asleep?"
"I was where they would have needed to step in order to get to you."
"Ok. How'd you get in?"
"The window." He said pointing to the window.
"I'm on the second floor."
"So. Climbing isn't a problem with me."
*Sigh* "ok. Thank you my sweet guard puppy for protecting me in my sleep. Now you go so I can get dressed and I'll see you at school."
I said pushing him towards the window.
"Ok I'm going but something you should know now that we are on friend level. I'm very protective of my friends so get used to this level of protectiveness." He said with a smile.
I gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"Ok now go young puppy I'll see you at school." With that he climbed out and off he went.

I got dressed in my red dress with my black sweater with thumb holes over it with my sparkly leggings and boots.
Brushed my growing hair, and my teeth.
Did my makeup and put on my rings.
Gave Cyclone food and off I went to school.

I got to school and sat down next to Ethan in class when Miss blake showed up.
"Good morning. As you all know, Mr. Harris is still missing... I mean, sick. Anyway, I'm filling in while we all hope and pray for a more qualified substitute to take my place. Okay, so let's get started, shall we?"
Stiles motioned for me to come over and I walked over to him and Scott at their table.
"dad said that the E.R. attending wasn't strangled but did die from asphyxiation. They just don't know how."
"Do you think the on-call doctor could still be alive?"
"I don't know... But, Scott, there's got to be at least 20 other doctors in that hospital... at least, you know? Any one of them could be next. that includes you little sister and I told Derek that."
"Oh great thanks Stiles another bodyguard."
I said before going back to my seat.
"Hey can you hear Scott's phone?" Ethan asked as I sat down.
"Yeah... Deaton was taken." I said sadly as Scott ran out the door.
"I'm sorry. But that's something for the notebook."
He said reaching into my bag and pulling out my supernatural stuff notebook.
"What? How did you find out about it?"
"You think I didn't notice how you take this out whenever something happens and it took me a little bit to fall asleep last night so I read some things in here and it's all very good stuff by the way."
"I'm just going to be grateful you're in my supernatural stuff notebook and not my diary."
"Exactly." He said writing down on a page - hearing increasing. Able to hear phone calls.
"So part of you helping me with my very slow weird changing is writing down what's happening?"
"Yes. This is the first case of this in like 500 years so we have to document it."
"Ok. I'll leave that alone for now."
As I said that Stiles came up.
"We gotta go. Be with Scott and find out what we can now that Deaton is gone."
"Ok let's go."
With that we too ran out the door with Miss blake yelling at us but who cares.

"All right, we're doing everything we can. Right now, the best thing you can do is go back to school."
Dad said as he and Tara were looking around.
Scott Stiles and I went into a different room to talk and closed the door.
"We have to tell him."
"You mean, like, tell him, tell him, or tell him something else that isn't telling him what I think you want to tell him?" Stiles responded to Scott.
"You know what I mean."
"You remember how your mom reacted? She didn't look you in the eye for, like, a week."
Stiles is very against this for a good reason.
He's very protective of dad and me.
The 3 of us are all we have.
"And she got over it, and... and it actually made us closer."
"I don't know, dude. I mean, look at him. Come on, he's completely overwhelmed as it is."
"He's overwhelmed because he has no clue what's happening. He's got people dying in his town, the town that he's supposed to protect, and it's not his fault that he doesn't know what's happening. He's gonna find out sooner or later with how I'm developing Stiles. Dad will understand it. He's managed to understand us our lives."
I said with caring eyes from next to Scott.
"Yeah, but is now really the right time?"
"What if not telling him now gets someone else killed?" Scott said looking at him.
"What if telling him gets him killed, huh? I mean, okay, look, I get that Deaton's been like a father to you. I get that, okay? But this is m... Scott, this is my actual father. I can't... We can't lose both of our parents, all right? Not both of them. Because if we lose both of them Drina and I have no one and we'll be separated.  And I can't have that."
"You're right." Scott says hanging his head.
"No, I'm not. I'm not right. We'll tell him."
" I'll help you."