BONUS - saving draco movie

Sophia J — Author. November 20, 2020.

Ahhh!

You guys probably saw this update and thought:

HUH.

Anyways, yeah, I just spent the last two days working on this video. Guys, when I say that I worked on this nonstop, I mean nonstop. I've slept like a total of 4 hours these past two days, gathering HUNDREDS of clips from everywhere for hours on end. I was losing my freaking mind searching for vids, screen recording, and clipping them. Then doing it all over again as I edited the actual video.

      OVER 300 MOTHERFU— bleep — CLIPS!

      328 videos with over 700 clips to be exact!

      That I watched — over and over and over again.

      Some of the videos saved on my phone were literally 2-3 mins and 9 minutes long because they were scene packs.

Was it worth it though?

Hell yeah!

And yes, Tala's voice for the video is my own.

I even made a script!

Anyways, thank you so much for the feedback on Saving Draco and the ongoing sequel! Do you know how freaking giddy I get over comments?

Really freaking giddy!

I honest to god have nothing else to say.

But maybe it's because I feel like I'm about to pass out — pft.

Hopefully you all enjoyed the video, I'd love to hear your thoughts! And thank you again for over 2.4K reads so far on Saving Draco! It's insane!

I'm baffled, truly.

It's only been like what? Only over a month since I wrote the first chapter of Book 1 and it'll be a whole month in a few days since I've finished writing the whole book.

Yes, I wrote the whole book nonstop in three weeks.

Was it worth it though?

Hell yeah!

Do not fret, I did take a couple of break days to rest.

Ah, writing is like a high!

Yeah, yeah, call me a nerd — whatever.

Though, alcohols better.

Why else do you think Tala loves it?

I would punch a house-elf for some Gillyweed brownies right now though.

I'll release more chapters of After Saving Draco soon. I've already had future plot lines and dialogue listed for about a month now, actually — I already know what each chapter will have and say, including the ending + prologue, and let me tell you, shits spicy!

Also, your guys' comments make me hella laugh.

I take absolute pleasure in seeing you guys lose your minds, especially the recent chapters of the sequel and the last few chapters of Saving Draco.

You guys crying over them?

Muah, beautiful.

Anyways, here's a few words from Tala herself.

"Thanks soph," she said before crossing her arms and shaking her finger at me through the pages. "I don't appreciate the shit you've put me through though! Especially in the sequel!"