Chapter Forty Two

Marisa Johnson's POV

You ready to go babe? ill be ther in 10 :) luv u

-Andrew

I gulp. I'm actually going to meet his family. Wow. I've never been in this position before. But then again, I've never had a boyfriend before either.

sure babe ;) see u in a bit.... luv u too

-Marisa

I pressed send and set my phone back on the nightstand. Then, I took one last look in the mirror. I decided to wear my favorite dark blue, denim skinny jeans with knee high leather boots and a pink and black zebra striped half shirt. I wore a black cami underneath and added a touch of concealer, eyeliner, and mascara...trying to keep it natural.

The doorbell rings. I take a deep breath before grabbing my purse and phone and going downstairs.

Austine had opened the door and was chatting with Andrew.

"Hey guys." I say once I had reached the door. Andrew gives me a breath taking smile and I return it with a small one.

"Ready, beautiful?" he asks me. I feel my cheeks heat up at his compliment. I should probably be used to it by now but you know...

"Um. Ya. Let's go. Bye, Austine." I give her a quick hug before taking Andrew's hand. Austine winks at me before shout bye and closing the door.

"Are you nervous?" Andrew asks me. I give him a 'you have got to be kidding me' look

"No fuck I'm nervous!" I shout at him. ndrew snickers and opens the passenger door for me. I get in and he holds my hand once he's in the car too.

"Don't worry....you'll love my...family." Andrew starts the car and backs out a little too quickly.

I couldn't help but notice his hesitation. I mentally shrug. It's probably nothing. He's probably nervous too.

All too soon, we arrive at his house.

I take a deep breath. Andrew holds my hand.

"Hey. It'll be okay." he says soothingly. I just nod and get out of the car. He leads me to teh front door. He unlocks it, opens it, then steps inside. He drags me win with him before shutting the door behind me.

"Sam! We're here! Come down!" Andrew shouts.

What? Sam? Why is Sam here? I thought I was meeting his parents!

"Marisa, this is my family, Sam."

What the fuck just happened.

A/N

IKKKKKKKK its sooo short! But I just wanted to put tht out therer cuz ive been really busy in school! lots of tests and quizzes and stuff. :/ anyway...plz read!!!!