Chapter Thirty Nine

Andrew Smith's POV

I can't believe I actually had sex with Marisa last night. That was totally unexpected.

I turn onto my side and stare at her naked body. I should probably go in case Austine-

"Marisa!!! Get up we-AHHH!" I jump and cover myself with a blanket. Marisa, still half asleep, slowly sits up. She takes in the scene and then screams.

"AUSTINE GET OUT!"

Austine, still covering her eyes, closes the door (not before locking it) after she leaves.

"GEEZ GUYS YOU COULD HAVE LOCKED THE DOOR!"

"GEEZ AUSTINE YOU COULD HAVE KNOCKED!" Marisa yells back. I chuckle and drop the cover. Marisa sighs.

"Oh God...." I wrap my arms around her and kiss her shoulder.

"It's ok she didn't see anything." I say huskily. I bury my face in her neck and she moans.

She grabs my head and presses her lips to mine. Before we go any further, I gently push her away.

"Hey." I say softly, a little out of breath. It seems only her kisses get my out of breath. I should go. We don't want any more encounters with anyone now do we?" I wink and she blushes.

Marisa nods. "Yeah." She watches as I dress myself. She slips into her under garments.

"I'll see you later." I kiss her forehead and slip out of the house.

Marisa Johnson's POV

I step out of my room once I'm all dressed and groomed and make my way downstairs.

"Austine?" I call out. I hear a loud screech from the kitchen. I hurry to the kitchen. "Austine!?" I call out breathless. Austine grabd my arms and pulls me onto a stoll. The she takes a seat next to me.

"You guys had sex." she states, not asks. I nod.

"But keep it down, my mom can't know. Is she home yet?" Austine shakes her head. "Good. Come on. We need to clean up before she gets home. She can't find out there was alcohol."

"You are so pure. I can't believe you didn't drink. It was your birthday."

"Yeah. And I like to enjoy my birthdays conscious. Where did my mom go anywherre?"

"I think she stayed at a friend's." I nod in understanding.

15 minutes later, the house is free of any evidence of alcohol...any evidence of a party for that matter.

"You know, you drank so much, why arent you hungover?" I ask Austine. I really hate her drinking. Luckly, being my best friend and all, she promised not to do it unless it's a huge occassion. I guess my birthday falls under that.

Austine shrugs. "I don't know, I have a bit of a headache but nothing big."

We throw out the last of the trash and crash on the couch just as my mom bursts through the door.

"Mom!" My mom looked terrible Her eyes are bloodshot and puffy, she has bags under them, her hair is a mess, and her cheeks are tearstained.

Ausitne and I are on our feet now. "MOM!" I shout. I run to her and embarce her. "Mom what happened?" I whisper, tears now streaming down my face. Even though I don't have a darn clue about what's happening, me and her just have this connection.

"Sweetie, maybe you should sit down." SHe leads me to the chouch and we sit by side. Austine comes running back with a glass of water and hands it to my mom. I didn't even realize when she left.

"Mom?" I raise an eyebrow, expecting an explanation.

"Marisa, darling, I- I lost my job."

A/N

So i decided to publish this since people were waiting...I know it's short but i decided to just make this short and have 2 more left ya kno? anyway...thnx for reading!