8 | IN WHICH SHE IS EMOTIONAL (M)

Zacznij od początku

'Come here.'

Malora dropped to her knees and crouching low, turn around. He was sitting on the edge of the bed. She stood and went to him. His strong hands spanned her waist and before she knew it she was travelling in the air. Malora landed on the bed with a slight bounce and a shocked gasp. On her back she watched him with widened eyes. His eyes were black and impenetrable. His body hard and big, the muscles rippling.

'I own you,' he said possessively. 'You're mine to do with as I please.' Then he pinned her on the bed and held her jaw in his palm. 'Say it. '

'I am yours to do as you please with.'

Look at what you're doing, look what you've done, 'cause in this jungle you can't run.

Misty fit leather strapped around her wrists and ankles. When they were snugly bound he hooked them to the chains that were anchored to the posters of the bed. Both seemed to have materialized our of nowhere. But then he secured the blindfold over her eyes. And the experience became totally different. With hee eyes covered all her senses were heightened and intensified. Malora quieted her mind and quietly waited for his next move. The bed beneath her cheek was soft; the sheet was silky and cool. Then he bent over her, opened her legs and paused. She felt his stare on her opened, freshly waxed pussy. Malora felt her body tremble with anticipation.

Cause what I got for Ya, I promise it's a killer, you'll be banging on my chest, bang bang, gorilla!

'What a beauty you are.'  He ran his fingers along the slit of flesh. It opened out further. 'Like the petals of a pink flower,' he purred.

She flushed with excitement.

'Soaking wet.' He took his fingers out, then, 'And as I expected: sweet.'

Malora flushed further. She knew without a doubt that he had sucked on that finger. It was dirty, and at the same time, arousing.

Her heart hammered in her chest.

'You want this too,' he said so softly she had to strain to hear him. 'As much as me.'

And Malora realized that he was right: she did. She wanted him as much as he wanted her. She wanted from him what she had never wanted from any other man. She wanted him inside her, stretching her, possessing her.

Malora let a whimper escape unconsciously.

That small and tentative response from her drove him over the edge. 'Sorry,' he grated suddenly. 'I just can't do foreplay this time.'

He put his hands on either side of her and plunged into her. The shock of his sudden entry made her cry out in pain. He hurt her. A lot.

He froze. The ferocious lust seemed to drain from his body. 'Fuck,' he swore, and pulled out of her.

Unable to see, Malora felt so alone.

She could not help it. Tears well up in her eyes and escaped down the sides of the blindfold, down her temples. Ashamed to the core, she squeezed her fists.

'Why didn't you tell me?'

'You didn't ask,' she sniffed, feeling incredibly stupid.

The bed shifted. 'It will be better next time,' he murmured.

Suddenly she could see again and her arms and legs were free and without touching her or attempting to comfort her, he stood and began to dress.

Rejected and defeated, Malora watched his strong V-shaped back, the beautifully proportioned buttocks, and the columns of his muscular legs as he shrugged into his shirt.