EPILOGUE : THE VOW

Lightning flashed across the dark sky the same time a loud rumble that shook the large glass window filled the silent room.

Bright fire danced in the large hearth located on the east side of the room, filling the room with much needed heat. The warm ambiance of the large penthouse parlour did nothing to soothe the storm raging inside Titan Pitts.

In fact, his insides were colder than the droplets of rain whipping against the floor to ceiling window. Not even the perfect view of the brightly lit city, he loved so much, provided any comfort at the moment.

No.

Nothing compared to the feeling of someone ripping out your heart and stomping all over it while grinning.

But he didn't know if she was grinning or even anywhere near London.

Titan's eyes took in the mismatched sofa, chairs and throw pillows at the centre of the room. His gazed danced over the huge plasma hanging over the fireplace, the open dining area that consisted of a large Italian glass table and matching glass chairs, the blue and black paint on the walls, the plush white rug that stretched across the length of the room. He turned to look out the window once more.

There was nothing more painful in the world than waking up to discover that the woman you love walked out on you without so much as a goodbye.

In fact, it was as if Malora disappeared from the face of the earth. He searched and searched for her, but nothing turned up. There was no record of her boarding a plane at Heathrow or any other airport.

She had simply vanished.

Damn if that didn't make him as mad as hell. After all he'd done for the ungrateful bitch, she'd rewarded him by leaving his side when he needed her the most. God knew that Titan had tried to make Malora as happy as he could. Taking her to places he'd never taken anyone.

How dare she betray him this way?

'Hey,' a feminine voice said from behind him. 'You should be resting, you know?'

Titan looked away from the busy London street below in time to see Meredith Grey stop a few feet away from him, worried green eyes staring at him. She was dressed in butter cream cashmere jumpsuit and silver low-heels slippers. Her blonde hair was styled in a French twist and held in place by a diamond encrusted clip. Rose colored diamonds glittered from her ears, around her neck and wrist. But her face was bare of any makeup.

Meredith looked every bit as sophisticated as an upper class woman. She was there for him when he laid immobile on the hospital bed. She was still here with him despite the fact that he broke her heart more than once.

He'd gone for someone who only wanted him for what he had to offer and she ran away when the going got tough. The fucking bitch.

God, I am really a bastard.

'Titan?'

Titan attempted a smile, and must have succeeded because Meredith looked a little relived. 'I am fine, Meredith. Just admiring the city is all.'

'You should still be in bed.' She smiled at him.

Here was someone who didn't try to smother him. She never defied his orders, or talked back at him like. . . He closed his eyes and took a deep, shuddering breath. Meredith was beside him in three seconds flat.

'Are you okay?' She placed a dainty hand on his arm, her lips twisting into a pout. 'Do I need to call the doctor or your family?'

Titan opened his eyes. Gray eyes met green ones, and for a few minutes no one moved. Meredith seemed to be waiting for him to make the first move, and suddenly. . .suddenly, Titan was tired of feeling so damned helpless and stupid.

That bitch had made his life miserable enough. It's been two months now. It was time to finally move on.

Titan held Meredith's gaze as he slowly licked his lips. Her gaze followed every swipe like a prayer. He knew then, what he must do. It was something that had been coming for a long time now, something he'd been too blind to see.

He opened his mouth and uttered three words he never thought he would tell anyone, especially not the woman he disliked the most on earth; 'Let's get married.'

Bright lights shone in Meredith's eyes as she whispered, 'Yes. Let's.' She wrapped her arms around him and buried her head in his chest, mindful of his injured arm.

He let her.

And on that night, the wind howling outside, harsh drops of rain pelting against glasses, the fire roaring in the hearth, Titan vowed.

He would find Malora McCarran and he would ruin her, even if it killed him.

Chapter dedication: This chapter is dedicated to everyone who ever felt like they are not enough

P.S: You're more than enough❤❤❤.

A/N:

Aaaaaaand that's the end. . .or is it?

What do you think of the new development?

Is Titan stupid or no?

What about Meredith Grey, how do you think she feels right now?