11 | IN WHICH SHE HAS A FIRST EXPERIENCE (M)

She could still hear her wails echoing in the room when she opened her eyes and realized he'd moved up to lie beside her. His gaze was steady on her face.

'Oh. . .' she whispered, astonished with herself at her response. Nothing had ever felt like that before, as different from her little pleasant orgasms as an afternoon shower was to a tropical storm.

Her hands were still restrained, and she wanted to move, touch him. She pulled at the wrist straps. 'Let me go,' she pleaded.

He gave her a slow smile. 'Soon, Malora. But I find I like your hips in this position.'

He moved on top of her and reached down to touch her pussy. She trembled as his skillful fingers teased her clit, her labia. 'You're so very open.'

He ran his cock up and down her wetness, setting off little spasms inside her. Staring into her eyes, he thrust slowly, firmly into her, hard and hot and thick, filling her completely. More than completely, deeper than was comfortable in this strange position. She struggled for breath, trying to escape, to move away.

Master T's balls thudded against her buttocks, a tiny enjoyable jolt, as he sheathed himself to the hilt. She was slick and hot and tight around him. From her body and mind, he seemed to sense her discomfort at his size, because he stopped to give her time to adjust. Her breasts brushed against his chest, and he leaned down to nibble on one. She doubted he'd ever get his fill of her breasts.

Her pussy contracted around him as he sucked on one succulent nipple then the other, playing with each until she could feel her body responding, wanting more.

He gave her more. Her hips were tilted forward, and he adjusted his movements so each stroke, each exquisite slide into her body, brushed against her clit. Within a minute, she was trembling under him; another minute and she moaned, low and deep, her blue eyes blind with passion.

She never knew she had so much passion that she'd kept hidden away, and he was bringing out every one of them. He continued pumping, hard and controlled.

With one hand, he released her arms from the bonds. Satisfaction gleamed in his eyes when she grabbed him like a drowning swimmer.

She slid her hands over his back, then her fingers dug into his biceps as he increased the pace and force of his thrusts.

Her breathing was fast and shallow, broken with tiny whimpers, the pleasing sounds of satisfaction. She was very close. He reached down and slid a finger up and over her clit. Her scream filled the room as her snug pussy spasmed around him.

He seemed to let himself go and each intensely satisfying jerk from his cock set her off again and again. Finally spent, he laid his forehead against hers, body spasming as his pleasure slowly died out.

After sucking in a deep breath, he pushed himself up. She didn't move. Her heart was pounding so hard that her breasts shook with each beat. He released her knees, chuckled as her legs slid down, the muscles gone limp.

Rolling to the side, he stayed inside her. She sighed, savoring the small twitches of him inside her.

When her breathing slowed, when she could feel her emotions begin to swirl around in her mind, he asked softly, 'What did you think of being tied, being opened for my pleasure?'

Malora hid her shock from his words by burying her face in her palm. 'I. . . hmmm. It's very unusual.'

'You belong to me now. No man would ever satisfy you like I do, would they?' he whispered.

Malora gulped. His hand had been stroking her breast gently, like he enjoyed the feel of her skin, and she'd felt well cherished until he asked those questions. Did he actually expect her emotions to be as open to him as her body had just been? She buried her face against his chest rather than answer.