chapter 53 ~ 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖

Start from the beginning

     "Baby," I whimpered, feeling myself grow excited as Jungkook's hand reached up to fist my hair, pulling my head to the side to gain access to the other side of my neck. His lips marked my skin red, his touch gentle and careful, yet possessive. Before I could utter another word, I felt his knee wedge between my legs, circling slowly. I moaned in response, bucking my hips thoughtlessly as I tried to obtain some sort of friction against him.

     "C-Can we go again, angel?" I heard Jungkook whisper, his face buried away in the side of my neck. His voice shook nervously, knee pushing up against my pelvis as he tried to get a reaction out of me. "Please?"

     I didn't bother to answer, gathering the brunet's face in my hands and smashing our lips together in a mess of teeth and tongue. Our whimpers and whines filled his bedroom as our bodies stuck together with sweat, Jungkook cumming quickly as he muffled his moans by biting down on my shoulder. My nails left angry, red streaks down his once untouched back, leaving him hissing and panting at my touch. After what felt like forever, trapped beneath Jungkook's bared, toned form, he flopped down beside me, his breathing heavy as he draped his arm over his face. I rolled towards him instinctively, curling against the bend in his side and draping my arm across his waist to pull myself closer.

     Jungkook chuckled quietly, turning to pull my numb, trembling form against his chest. "I could get used to thi-"

     "Kookie! You've jacked off, now get u-" Both of us froze, our gazes locked on Jungkook's bedroom door. My eyes snapped up to meet with Taehyung's, the blonde's eyes wide with panic and disbelief as his cheeks grew red with shame. I felt my heart seize up in my chest, clutching onto Jungkook's forearm as he fisted his bedsheets against my chest. Taehyung's eyes roamed over our naked forms, the sheets clinging against every curve of my body, hooked just over the dip of the maknae's hips.

     "Jungkook?"

     "Out!" The brunet jabbed his finger in his hyung's direction, waiting for the blonde to finally avert his gaze and back out into the hallway. After the door clicked shut, I jerked my head back towards Jungkook, watching him with wide eyes as he let his flutter closed.

     "Are you gonna talk to them about it?" I asked him, reaching up to cup his face.

     Jungkook hummed softly, letting his eyes open to peer down at me momentarily before offering a light peck between my brow. "Shower first. Drama later."

_

IMESSAGE CHAT

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐲𝐬🥴

JUNGKOOK

Tae, I'm assuming you've let the others know or are 

you allowing me to inform them?👀

TAEHYUNG

This is your big news, so I'm gonna let you tell hyung🥰

TAEHYUNG

I'm proud of you, Kookie🥺

TAEHYUNG

You've come a long way

JUNGKOOK

Thanks, hyung :)

JIMIN