Chapter 25

A few weeks have passed by and life has been going good, Harry's now familiar with his job and is loving it.

Today is a special day, so special harry booked a day off work, which wasn't so hard considering his dad is the boss, he simply explained the situation and his dad was more than happy to give him the day off.

Today was when we found out what sex our baby is and I'm so excited

"Harry are you ready?" I shouted up stairs.

"Yeah one minute" he said and I went back into the living room.

I've been up for hours, too excited to do anything, I've been looking forward to this day for ages now, and my bump is much bigger.

Harry came running down stairs and I stood up from the couch.

"Right I'm ready now" he smiled.

"Let's get going we don't want to be late, mum make sure both of you's are in Harry's house by half twelve" I said to her and my step dad.

"We will, now go" she laughed.

We left the house and got into Harry's car and drove to the hospital.

***
We've been sat here for just over five minutes I think and I'm already getting anxious, I just want to know what we're having.

"Lucy hallow?" A women called, my head shot up, not believe my name had finally been called out.

I stood up and grabbed Harry's hand as well.

When I entered the room, my nerves rocketed loads but I was also beyond happy that I would know in less then twenty minutes.

"Nice to see you again lucy, hop on the bed so we can get this started"

I did as I was told and harry sat on the chair beside me and grabbed my hand, I could tell he was nervous as well.

"You've got a lot bigger, well obviously but you know what I mean" the midwife laughed.

I gave out a little chuckle as my nerves were getting bigger each second.

"Right let's get this started, and hope we find out the gender" she smiled and grabbed the gel from off the side.

"Remember this will be cold"

She put it on my lower belly and my face scrunched up, I heard harry and the midwife start laughing at my reaction.

"Right if you look here you can see the baby a lot better now as he or she has grew terrifically" she said and I couldn't take my eyes away from the screen.

She moved the stick around more so she could get a better look at the baby and give us the gender.

"Ah there we go, do you's wanna know what you're having?" She looked at us.

"Yeah!" I said to quickly.

"Okay" she chuckled. "you're having a healthy baby boy"

I gasped. "really? No way!"

"Yeah, hundred percent sure" she smiled.

"I knew, harry what did I say" I looked at him.

"You did say" he stood up and pecked my lips. "I'm so happy"

"And me" I pecked his lips once more before he sat back down.

"Here is yours picture"

***

We've just arrived at Harry's, I can't see that my mum and step dad are already here, like I wanted then to be.

We got out, huge smiles on both of our faces, we walked up the stairs and walked inside.

"Oh gosh, their back!" I heard Harry's mum shout.

When we walked into the living room the four of them were sat there all bright smiles, waiting for the news.

"I see you's have got to know each other" harry laughed.

"We have darling, now out us out of our misery please" his mum said.

Harry looked at me and gave me the look to say I can tell them.

"Okay so we're having a.... boy" I smiled.

"Oh my gosh" both mum rose and hugged me.

The next few minutes were filled with hugs, kisses and congratulations.

"So do you have any names in mind?" My stepdad asked.

"Um... yeah, we were thinking about this last night" harry told them.

"So you have a name settled?" His dad asked.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Can we know?" His dad asked.

"Go one you can tell then this" I smiled up at harry.

"We decided on Ethan Edward styles" harry announced.

"It's a lovely name" my mum smiled.

"I love it" Harry's mum said.

"Can I ask where the Edward came from?" My stepdad asked confused.

"It's my middle name" harry explained.

"I think it's perfect, your little family is finally coming together" his mum smiled.

Me and harry looked at each and we couldn't help but smile.

"It sure is" I whispered and we both leant in capturing our lips in a loving lingering kiss.

"I love you" he whispered

"I love you too" I smiled.

_____________________________

Soo... it's a boyyyy WOOO!

The story is going to be different from now on, you'll know what I mean, I just can't be bothered explaining it

Vote&comment