Chapter 17

When harry kissed me it caught me off guard and so we stumbled back, I kissed back with just as much force but then pulled back to ask why the sudden need for affection.

"You're mine" he whispered.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Jake is letting us to be together" he explained and my eyes widened.

"How do you know?"

"He rang me and asked if I'd meet him and after loads of persuasion I did and-"

"Lucy who was at the door?" My mum called then appeared in the door way.

"Oh hello harry" she smiled.

"Hi" he waved.

"Um.. were just going to go up to my room" I explained and my mum was hesitant at first but the nodded.

Well I'm already pregnant what more can I do?

Once we were in my room I sat down on my bed and told him to join me.

"What were you saying?" I asked.

"Oh yeah so anyway I met him at the park and he was just going on about how he isn't good enough for you and you need someone for you and the baby and he knew I could be there for the both of you and he's basically giving me his permission to be there for the two of you" harry explained with a massive smile.

"No way!" I gasped.

"Yeah, even ring him and ask" he passed me my phone off the bed beside him.

I pressed call on jakes number and as it started ringing harry asked me to put it on speaker, I did just as he picked up.

"Is it true?" I asked.

"If this is about the thing with harry, then yes" he sighed.

"But why? Why were you being so stubborn about this and then suddenly change your mind"

"Because since the other day at costa I thought a lot about what you said and I want the best for you and I know harry is that and he will take care of the baby with you and that's what you need because I cant, I'm not ready" he explained.

"As happy as I am that you're man enough to let this happen I'm still annoyed that you've given up so easily on someone you claimed you loved"

"Lucy don't be like that, the fact that I love you is what's making me do this, because I know I was making you upset and all I want for you is to be happy" he said gently.

"Well thank-you jake, I really appreciate it" I told him truthfully.

"You're welcome, I hope harry treats you the way I couldnt"

"And me" and with that I pressed end.

I can't believe it, jakes actually done a man thing he's and done the right thing, I thought he'd never give in but he has and I'm really happy with decision and like he said he's not what I need now but harry is.

"See I told you" harry smiled.

"I can't believe it" I laughed.

"Me either, now come here" he opened up his arms.

I got up and walked into then while sitting on his lap, his arms went around my waist and mine around his neck.

"I'm glad this is happening" he said and rested his forehead against mine.

"And me" and said and closed the gap between us.

I pulled away when I remembered something important.