Chapter 20

HARRYS POV.

I woke up to the sound of shouting, I then realised I had fallen asleep while me and Lucy were watching the Films, I outstretched my arm to wake up Lucy so she could go see if her mum was okay, but I felt nothing, I opened my eyes more and noticed Lucy wasn't there.

I sat up and listened closely, I made out Lucy voice from down stairs and then a deep voice, is that a boy?

She sounded really angry and I didn't know weather I should go down and see what's going on or if I should stay up here incase it's some family problem.

The deep voice shouted again and it sounded more familiar and I'm praying to god it's not who I think it is.

I got out the bed and headed for the stairs when I reached the bottom and turned the corner to see Lucy, red in the face looking at a pissed jake.

"Lucy what's going on?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"He's just showed up here, drunk, declaring his love for me" he shouted.

"Hey, hey calm down, go back up stairs, I'll deal with him" I pulled her back and kissed her head.

"No, I can't calm down until he leaves my front door" she sighed.

"Listen to me, you can't get stressed, it's not good for you or the baby and I don't want something to happen to either of you so, please let me deal with him" I pressed my forehead against hers.

"Please just get him to leave" she whispered.

"I will" I kissed her head and she walked past me and up stairs.

I watched until I knew she was out of ear shot then turned to the dickhead falling asleep on the doorstep.

"Oi, wake the fuck up" I slapped his head.

"What? Why did you slap me" he slurred and nearly fell.

"Because you're being a dick, who do you think you are showing up here, drunk off your arse, making Lucy stressed, you can't fucking stress a pregnant girl out" I whisper/yelled.

"I couldn't give a fuck about that baby" he hissed.

"Well I fucking do, so get your arse away from this house before I best it"

"No, Lucy belongs to me" he tried to come into the house.

"Get the fuck back, if you think for one second I'm gonna let you in here you're wrong, I'm never letting you close to her again" I told him straight.

"I had her first, she loves me" he pointed his finger at me.

"She doesn't anymore, and soon she's going to love me and it's going to last because I'm much better for her, you're worthless and it wouldn't surprise me if you end up alone" I spat.

"You're a prick and don't deserve her"

"No, you're the prick I'm only reacting like this because I'm protecting what's mine" I said.

"That baby is basically mine" he smirked.

"Not anymore you tosser, now get out my face also mine and Lucy's life before I ruin yours" I said and slammed the door.

I walked into the living room and peaked out the window and saw him stumbling away, once I couldn't see him no more I quietly walked back up stairs as it was late at night, I walked into her room and she was curled up in bed, at first I thought she was asleep until I head her sniffle.

"Lucy? What's wrong" I asked worried as I pulled her into my arms.

"I'm scared" she sobbed.

"Of what?"

"Him, I'm scared that he's going to ruin everything" she admitted.

"Hey listen, I won't let him ruin anything for you, if he wants to ruin something he can ruin my life, but not yours or the baby's, I'll always protect you two before me" I kissed her head.

"No, I want him away from us three forever" she cried.

"I know baby I know, and I'll do my best to make that happen okay" I rocked us back forth.

Her cries quieted down and I relaxed a bit, I peaked down at her and noticed she'd fallen asleep, me rocking her must of made her tired.

I kept her in my arms for a bit longer and all the thoughts running through my head caught up to me and I found a tear running down my cheek.

I just can't bear the thought that's she's scared of that prick ruining her life, I need to find a way to keep him away from her, because if he stresses her out too much she can do damage to herself and the baby and that's the last thing I want.

I gently lay her down and cuddle up next to her, making sure to keep her wrapped in my arms, I try to rid the thoughts out my mine but I can't seem to.

But I swear to god if he ruins anything from here now on, I might have to help Lucy raise the baby from behind bars and that's the last thing I need.

_______________________________

Hope you liked it!!!<3

Vote&comment.